How much should i be asking for?

Discussion in '5th Generation (1992-1995)' started by warnic05, Friday 11th Dec, 2009.

1. warnic05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

As per the title really, i know its me who sets the final price, but i just want a guide to what you would pay etc...

Civic Lsi

98k miles

12months MOT (will have)

4 1/2 tax

13" steelies! all with good tread

Bodywork Fair to good, little bit of flaking and some very small parking dings.

Never broken down on me yet.

Some pics...

1733ue.

34yu3qd.

5f0vax.

Genuine reason for sale, (sorry got a BMW lol RWD fun)

Cheers guys.

2. brown4454 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

id say between 500-800, it looks clean,

bad time of year to sell, shit market to.

depends how quick you want rid,

3. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

BMW's are only really fun when you have a decent engine to power it. Like mine has. Lol. At the end of the day its a standard lsi, albeit a clean one, probably be around 500-750 is all i'd pay. But i do love white.

4. warnic05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i was guessing that its not a great time to sell s i got the BMW for

Last edited by a moderator: Friday 11th Dec, 2009
  5. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

looks clean mate but i wouldn't be expecting to sell it quickly now with it being too close to xmas, id keep it for a while anyways as beemers get really boring really quickly, altho they are a real pleasure to drive there juicy and sluggish, iv had 3 of them and always went back to FWD screamers :Wink:

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 12th Dec, 2009
  6. Turkish Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

where you from bud im interested in this! PM me!

7. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

8. Eazalee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

wish i could just trade my car in somewhere n buy something clean like this :Frown: good luck mate, doubt it'll be there long

9. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

10. wanstar Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i paid 700 for mine and that looks in about the same condition maybe slightly better

11. James91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

alright mate, id be interested if you are planning on selling it as these guys say looks clean! id probly give you 750 for it :Smile:

12. zombie86c Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

750 easy mate looks clean as!

13. warnic05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

To whoevers interested...

Well i'm gonna take it for the MOT next weekend as its due by the 10th jan i think, and also service it for the will be new owner + also wash and polish it after that, so it will be up for sale in around 1-3weeks give or take. I just like the comfort of a BMW as its sooo smooth.

The only thing the car has got as in a modification which is a backbox or could be more? haven't looked properly yet. It's loudish but does sound nice. Could possibly fit a standard one?

14. James91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

where you from mate?

15. warnic05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ringwood, which is in dorset

16. warnic05 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just to let you all know this will be for sale in the next 2 days, basically when i can get a pic, 4month tax and 12 MOT

17. gtr-r33 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I may be very interested in this, i'll pm you when you put a for sale thread up mate :Smile: