Honda Tuning Magazine

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by midlandcrx, Tuesday 24th Nov, 2009.

1. midlandcrx Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Basically...you probabaly all know there is a honda tuning magazine but its only available in the states.

i recently visited new york and i bought a copy.

i also sent them an email when i got back about possible sending copies over to the uk.

anyone interested in a subscription?

2. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You can buy these from BORDERS book store

3. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Quite a few members already have subscriptions, they do send it abroad you know! :Tongue:

I've been a customer for a few years now! Good read, but sometimes take forever to turn up.

4. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Woo, 7 topics down the page = http://www.civiclife.net/forum/showthread.php?t=46558&page=5

5. midlandcrx Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

well i have tried for ages and ages and ages and sent loadsa emails.

and then i came up with that idea and they said get some people interested and we might.

WELL FUCK THEM

clearly they werent to sure

oh well....

where can i get it from then?

6. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You can order a subscription directly from their site AFAIK.

7. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yep go on their website, enter your details and you get a 3 year subscription direct to your door.

Takes a while for the 1st issue to come through though.

8. pow Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

tell me about it :Frown:

9. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

just ordered directly from thier website seemed abit dodgy but it said it was secure so just went for it got 3 years subscription for $70 don't know how much that is in pounds but quite chuffed probs alot cheaper than banzai subscription!

10. nickd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That's about

11. BenTen Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i think we should make a petition to get it made over here and get every honda forum we can to sign up for it and send it to them in america!

That could work! i may look into it and start a thread and see what people say