Brochures & Promo Honda S2000: Japan 2006 PDF

2nd Generation (2004-2009)

1. Dom H-Tune ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. Nighthawk Club Moderator Club Staff

@numpty67 its good to have you back and uploading things again.

Are you able to locate any other manufacturers by any chance as well?

3. numpty67 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Scotland Glasgow
    Cheers! Stopped uploading because of the picture issues the club was having, still as busy as ever though on my Flickr page, I have now uploaded over 96,000 pictures and amassed over 31,000,000 views!!! :Thumbup:

As for other manufacturers, there is a section within my Flickr account that features classic brochures, with a couple of modern cars as well, namely the Acura ZDX, mainly because I liked how they looked, and they had a relatively short production run.

The only other modern non-Honda brochures featured belong to the Hyundai Veloster, because I now own one!!!:Grin: Decided to buy something a bit more modern than the Logo and the Prelude and this was the car that for me ticked all the boxes, I did look long and hard for a suitable Honda but there really isn't that much choice (had to be auto) unless you go JDM, to suit my tastes anyway. Shame.

Here is the link to the non-Honda car brochures, not sure how they could be uploaded here at the moment as you have to fill in all the fields before being able to upload and there are only Honda models to choose from.
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/63416089@N06/collections/72157647001777961/

4. Nighthawk Club Moderator Club Staff

Interesting choice of car - what made you get a Hyundai? I've driven the i40 (which was actually quite nice - gutless, but nice enough). Kia and Hyundai have come along way. Never heard of a Veloster before - looks decent enough. Why did you pick that?

As I am sure you have read, the direction the forum is going is still mainly primarily Honda based, but will now be encompassing other Japanese brands (forum changes are still in the pipeline to accomadate this), however @numpty67 , would you be able, and willing more importantly, to see if you are able to obtain any other Japanese car brochures? GTR's, Celicas, Lexus etc?

5. numpty67 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Scotland Glasgow
    To be honest it wasn't the fact it was Hyundai, it was more the model that ticked the boxes. I had always liked them, a wee bit different, yet practical enough for my needs. Reviews were pretty good too, but a couple mentioned what you had said about the engine being a bit gutless, can't say that I've noticed, it has 138bhp which is way more than I have been used to over the last few years. I really like it and the extra rear passenger door has been great for Monty (dog) getting in and out.

As for the brochures I personally wouldn't want to spend any money collecting any more brochures, I have really stopped buying Honda brochures now, there are not many left in my collection to be scanned and uploaded, and the cars you mentioned really don't interest me, sorry, so it would become very boring very quickly. Think it's time to pass the baton.

6. Nighthawk Club Moderator Club Staff

No worries at all - I wasnt aware that you paid for them to be honest, so it makes more sense that you wouldn't be investing your own money into something which doesnt interest you. :Thumbup::Drinks:

7. numpty67 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Scotland Glasgow
    To be fair, I don't pay for them all, a lot of the newer brochures as you know are free to download from the makers website, but anything older than the last few years I bought, especially the JDM brochures, so in that respect it would be pretty easy to download brochures from the other Japanese makes and add them to this site, it would be more difficult to source older brochures for models like the Celica etc.

8. monkeyboy1 New Member Getting Started

United Kingdom Peter Harpenden
    Hey , This information is great , Thanks very much .. just out of interest , do you still have your shuttle / beagle?

9. Nels Club Moderator Club Staff

If you click on the link at the foot of his last post, ('95 Civic Beagle) it shows the current status as 'Previously Owned'

10. numpty67 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Scotland Glasgow
    Hi, thanks for the comments re. brochure, as Nels commented I no longer own the Beagle, shame as I really liked it. It was a bit rough, to be honest, ran well enough but there were so many other issues re the bodywork, paint, all the locks were different, so it had 3 keys, in the end, it had to go.