Honda European Meet #3 (france) - 18th to 19th of August, 2012

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by SimonF, Sunday 4th Mar, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Curtis Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

aklso i wouldn't worry about the ferry, iv managed to get on and off it with my car lower than it is now

2. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well, anywhere really! I'm heading South to the alps and following them for a couple days all the way round to Bosnia. I want to hit Stelvio Pass near the Italy/Switzerland border so will join them anywhere West of there.

3. Curtis Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Well ill be going back to Tignes, not in the southern alps but will be on he way ish.

Whats everyone doing when we get there, we just gonna pull all the cars together, iv not looked into the meet properly on how it works. All planning to camp? Or is it a case of the cars go in a carpark?

I will read into it properly soon lol

4. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well I'm sure I can follow you for a bit, it'd be nice to have a tourguide for at least part the trip :Tongue:

If you're able to recommend any cheap motels or camp sites that me and a couple mates can stay at on the Sunday evening that'd be a great help? As far as I understand it's camping at the show on the Saturday but not the Sunday.

5. Curtis Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

iv decided, i can't meet with you, you have the wheels iv wanted for years!!

6. allard3 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This should be the S2000's first show.

regarding low cars on the ferry you can say your car is low and request to go on the lower deck before you arrive if not just make a meal of it and they will point you to the lower deck thats what we do haha

7. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Anyone else booked? Holla the times! :Smile:

8. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Pretty poor from CL guys, people need to expand their horizons. Come on guys, get booked up.

9. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Who do we actually have?

I know you, me, Ben and Justin are booked, anyone else?

10. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ben and Justin? When you travelling?

11. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ben Chan and Justin Best, think they said on facebook.

I'm going overnight Dover-Dunkirk, should be there for 7am. Do we want to arrange a meeting point or just call when we get there and see where everyone else is?

I'll say now actually, will also have another lad who will be coming down to Bosnia with me. He's sound as fuck and has a heart of gold but he is a bit odd so bare with him. I think he just has zero self confidence as he apologises all the time, even though he's done nothing wrong.

12. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haha no worries. I think Dav was coming, will facey him and see what the deal is.

13. BenSpoon Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I will meet you all on Sunday over there :Wink:

14. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So, so disappointed in CivicLife.

Everyone moans that there's not enough shows, and at meet's it's all the same cars, but yet when presented with a solution hardly anyone takes it.

Just over a week to go till this, come on people!

15. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Guys, there was a few going, Simon i think you said you was going? Collier? You guys still heading down for this? Dav?

16. import_trung Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i'll be convoying with 5 other cars tomorrow morning.

DC2, EP3, EP3, ae111, db8, exige.

will deffo be a fun trip.

17. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^Lucky you Trung. Drive safe all and enjoy.. :Smile:

18. import_trung Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

thanks man.

we'll stick to the 'speed limit' to make sure.... hehe

19. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And try and get some sleep this time round and take some packed lunch!! :Smile:

20. Tuan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

So this is the meet san was talking about! Sounds proper fun, I'd love to go next year!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.