Honda European Meet #3 (france) - 18th to 19th of August, 2012

Discussion in 'Club In Attendance' started by SimonF, Sunday 4th Mar, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sam and I will be fine with our sensible ride heights! We might have to carry Leeroy on, but think he's taking wood. Worst case is we take his bumper off, no big deal. And for the sake of £40, I couldn't warrant the train, I'd much rather man up and deal with any hassle.

3. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It doesn't look that bad to be fair! Couple of planks in the boot for just incase purposes haha!

4. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your fucked Leeroy.

5. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3 years of driving a lowered daily has come down to this moment.

Challengedaccepted.jpg

6. choochoo_b16 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i can't wait for this its gunna be mint. gunna book my tunnel ticet next month.

7. Lamby Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

This sounds pretty awesome :Smile: . Going to look into it more and money sounds like one can't be missed

8. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So what is the general consensus. Leave early hours of Sat on the train? I've read the thread and can't work out what the plan is!

9. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think it's "get there whichever way is best for you as long as you're there around 7am Saturday morning" :Tongue:

Myself, Sam and possibly JDMLJ will be on the ferry to Dunkirk as it's a lot cheaper, but I guess some prefer the ease of the train. This thread's gone a bit quiet so I'm not really too sure what other people's plans are now myself.

10. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It's probably my fault. I'm waiting on some news to see whether i'm actually going yet. Don't want to book and then not be going. Hopefully hear next week then i'll update thread with all the details and stuff.

11. scene Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Me and a couple of mates are up for this!

I would be interested to see how the times for the track works, just checked the site and they havnt published the track programme yet.

Whats everyone else planning doing regarding going on track? It would be my first time on a track so im not sure what to expect, was thinking half a day but for a first timer is that a bit much? :blink:

12. Law Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you guys booked up? Im up for going, but for me, the journeys down and back are half the fun.

You mind if Itag along? Itll be a boring drive on my tod!

13. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wahey, i have confirmation i can go to this now!

I have the Tesco vouchers with me today, hopefully book the tunnel next week. I'll be booking the 3.24am train there.

Will update once i've booked, if anyone else want's to book that train, go for it! Once travel is booked up, we'll sort out what time people are landing in France, and see if we can't all meet up somewhere, even if that does mean waiting at Calais or something.

14. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes Law, feel free! I think my ferry details are in the last 2 or 3 pages somewhere if you wanted to plan around that.

Good to know you're coming Si, I don't think Sam can make it and Lee's 50/50 at the mo. I'll be there though as my ferries etc are booked anyway.

15. ajk Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Holla!

I'll be coming with Josh or in my DC2 if it's up to the challenge should be an epic weekend :Smile:

16. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

RIGHT!

I've booked!

18th August, 3:35am. Eurotunnel. We land in Calais at 5:10am.

Let's get this shit sorted, who's going, what time, from where.

Will update first post with details, see if we can't get people together for the outbound/inbound journey.

SimonF. 18th August. Eurotunnel. 3.35am departure from Folkstone. 5.10am arrival at Calais.

Go.

17. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As per the previous page:

Stu. 18th August. Ferry depart Dover 2am, arrive in Dunkirk 5am.

18. Curtis Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Iv literally just spotted this, i might be interested i getting over! Its actually a loger drive for me as im in the alps hahahaha

19. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm heading to the alps afterwards, so can drive down together if you're heading back that way after?

20. Curtis Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yeah man, where you heading to?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.