Brochures & Promo Honda Civic: United Kingdom 2017 PDF

10th Generation (2016)

1. Dom H-Tune ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks @numpty67 finally Honda have gone back to the old school trim level naming convention , all the ex-gt , es etc was all alien to Honda owners. They have gone a fantastic job for trim option and standard option list too.

can't wait to test drive one and see if this is my next car.

3. legend-ary Evangelist H-Tune Community

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    Strangely in USA you cannot have manual with leather seats. If you want leather you have to get CVT which sounds very weird. I hope there is no such forcing of customers over here.

4. SayamaAccord Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Cliff County Durham
    So it's true, the CVT is only 0.1 second slower than a manual gearbox, and only 2mpg less economic. For me that would make it a no-brainer.

5. legend-ary Evangelist H-Tune Community

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    And this new CVT mimics traditional manual and gives you impression of gear changes so no more 100% revs the moment you put the foot down. Reviewers love it.

6. Beefy Evangelist H-Tune Community

United Kingdom Stoke
    I had a cheeky drive of the manual 1.5 after PDI and I'm suitably impressed! The ride is super smooth and power is impressive! The cloth interior is very modern and so is full leather. Not too sure about the overall look of the rear bench seat but it could grow on me. Overall feeling is one of quality. I'm blown away by the dash display! Like watching a video game (maybe not to everyone's taste?) but I like it very much. I like the Matt grey colour for the exterior so far. The black is a bit too black. And red is nice too

MickyB, legend-ary and Ichiban like this.
  7. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    Mate those four tennis rackets are my biggest dislikes, then they have moved the radar sensor to the offside front in one of these tennis rackets is a bad bad move. That grey looks like clear coated base primer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

8. Beefy Evangelist H-Tune Community

United Kingdom Stoke
    But it looks different!! I quite like the primer colour lol. The radar position is a strange one too! At leist behind the grill was a little more protected? The prestige spec is a first also. Will be interesting whether you could spec a sport or ex trim with full heated leather as an extra. Love the look of the leather interior, very smart and oozes quality. But you don't get the sport exhaust and body kit when spec is prestige?
    - - - Updated - - -
    I like how there are no unpainted trims all so. A first with Honda for quite a few new models.
    - - - Updated - - -
    Need to see a white or black with the orange lip body kit next. All dealers should be getting a CVT with the orang kit by end of the month! Finaly a model to get excited about. The NSX was great but not mainstream.

andy83 and Ichiban like this.
  9. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    If I do get the 1.5 it will be sport plus with the tech pack I agree this Civic has single handedly brought the mojo back last seen with the EP3.

After all we can proudly say again "Honda we dare to be different " they have done it with this car.

legend-ary and andy83 like this.
  10. Beefy Evangelist H-Tune Community

United Kingdom Stoke
    Glad to hear a Honda enthusiast become enthusiastic about a new model (of which there are many on here by the way) there are things to love and hate but the changes are refreshing all the same. Great to see so many new tech's and faces in the Honda line up. Really is breathing some fresh air into Honda. Yes the HR-V is a bit of a disappointment but other than that I wish the Civic every success!

11. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    HR-V facelift when it comes from Japan has a full remake externally and same engines as the Civic it will smash it

12. Beefy Evangelist H-Tune Community

United Kingdom Stoke
    Sounds good to me! I have been seeing so many faults that are not like Honda at all just lately on the HR-V. It's becoming a running joke!

13. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
  14. andy83 Evangelist H-Tune Community

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    wow then seem some decent figures and love the looks of the Civic wish I could have 1 and no 1 should doubt the power of Honda hehe....

Ichiban likes this.
  15. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    Well since the new Civic has been harshly been received here and maths and statistics are being floated around well this trump card beats Honda own stats!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it cynics. :rasta:

andy83 likes this.
  16. andy83 Evangelist H-Tune Community

mate them stats of them BHP speak a lot some people just don't bother with full picture but that link you just put says a lot Honda knows there stuff that why they got there reliability ECT....

17. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    ha but you will be labelled as fanboi for supporting that belief mate , Moaning and whinging is far better for the cynics. :gotcha:

andy83 likes this.
  18. SayamaAccord Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Cliff County Durham
    I've seen that before on other forums, that the real world 0-60 is about 7 seconds.

Gutted they're not doing a tourer TBH.

19. andy83 Evangelist H-Tune Community

mate when I believe in things its cause I've seen good solid proof and i'm willing to stand by it and Honda I back fully mate as to me they know there stuff and build reliability and trust....

honda_saj likes this.
  20. Ichiban Retired ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    Tourer is being designed it will come.

honda_saj likes this.