Hi guys!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by EK9 matt, Saturday 12th Dec, 2009.

1. EK9 matt Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi guys, my names matt im 24 and from Rotherham. Got a 97 EK9 that I've owned for 3 and a 1/2 years now and its had a few mods in my hands lol! Now running a built b18c under the hood amongst other mods to the car including brakes, suspension etc.. Its been on a few trackdays throughout its life and a few trips down the strip with a personal best of 13.7. But at the end of the day i bought it to use so i do, and i love it!

Cheers matt.

2. B18C'R EK Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

welcome to cl dude

3. scottiboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

welcome mate, car sounds brilliant

4. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Need spec list and picz of your motzi.

5. Vinny@HondaTypeRBreakers Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

welcome to civiclife and im not sure if its you but did you sell a spoon n1 for a coupe to me about may-june time coz someone with a EK9 from rotherham did lol i met you in a eg3 on bike carbs with green wheelsif it is you

6. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

13.7! impressive! get some pics up!

7. DAVEMB2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to cl hope you enjoy :Smile:

8. EK9 matt Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'll get a spec list up and some pics as soon as guys. Vinsblackej not me dude, there was another lad in roth with one but he wrote it off shortly after buying it the tool, not sure if he hed one or not.

cheers matt.

9. Vinny@HondaTypeRBreakers Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

lol ok then dude and no he didnt have one on it he bought it as he was told it was a spoon n1 for a EK9 but it was either for a Civic coupe or teg Type-R

10. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome to CL dude, enjoy your stay!

11. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

car sounds mean! welcome aboard, get some pics up! :Grin: