Hi guys

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TAM 11M, Wednesday 25th Nov, 2009.

1. TAM 11M Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi

Names Elid also go by the name Tamim (as its my first name and my cars number place is TAM 11M)

own a Civic dx at the moment (only 17) with a dual carb swap and a few other things, lovely car and very quick for a 1.3

heres a few pictures of my car:

DSC09767.

DSC09768.

DSC08838.

and other cars my family have owned

DSC05965.

DSC04852.

DSC05034.

DSC04786.

DSC04960.

and the good old days

DSC05939.

thanks for looking

Elid

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 25th Nov, 2009
  2. bobby_b89 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome mate, looks a nice car, you looking into doing an engine swap or anything?

3. TAM 11M Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks mate

hmm not at the moment, the engines not starting at the moment, its not getting fuel to the engine, i put petrol into the cylinders under the spark plugs and it started and worked ok for a day then the engine died while driving (same as first time)

not sure what to do with the car now

4. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck me its like a JDM workshop y0! lol

5. stepawayfromthemachine Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome mate, that looks like quite a car collection!

6. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

JDM Family lol welcome dude enjoy your stay :Smile:

7. Bong Guest

You or your Bother were on CSC and Honda Revolutions I recognise the pics and the cars can't remember the username

8. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fuckin hell. Got enough skylines? :rofl: 33 GT-R on advans looks sweet.

9. eg5 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello to you. Nice looking skyliners.

10. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome, That Skyline with the Advans is yummy.

11. TAM 11M Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks guys, that is an old picture of the cars, brothers got a lexus gs300 and skylines had to get sold, and for all those who like the Black GTR i will try and get pictures of what happened to it after it got sold, not a pretty sight...

yeah my brothers a member, good old days that forum was, i was too young to know what was going on but the meets were always good

12. TAM 11M Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks guys, that is an old picture of the cars, brothers got a lexus gs300 and skylines had to get sold, and for all those who like the Black GTR i will try and get pictures of what happened to it after it got sold, not a pretty sight...

yeah my brothers a member, good old days that forum was, i was too young to know what was going on but the meets were always good