hey all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by b16a2nosturbo, Monday 23rd Nov, 2009.

1. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i have currently got the JDM bug and have bought a JDM b16a2 and am planning on something very special..... i am from gloucester and work in a garage in cheltenham (we are awaiting a dyno dynamics rolling road)

2. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You don't get JDM B16a2's. Do a a bit of research before buying more stuff :Smile: welcome though.

3. DAVEMB2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to cl

4. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

JDM honda engines just end with a letter and no numbers! welcome to CL though

5. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanx guys i am new on the honda scene and am learnin if any find any faults be sure to pull me up on it i have not even got a car to put it in i just bought a B16A2 to mess with was just gonna dress it up and sell on but wanna do someething withit have a nitrous kit and a t28 garret lying about ANY ADVICE WELCOME but don't tell me not too hahahah!!

6. newbs Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

another glos lad..welcome 2 the site :-0

7. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

welcome dude your not working at lateshift are you? the one up by the gym in leckhampton? where that kiddy works with that ivory pulsar?

8. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

9. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

in reply to u chelt scene (or baz) yeah thats me you will have to pop up :Smile:

10. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

oh your the kiddy with the ivory R or you work with him? haha i knew youlot were getting a dyno mate as ben said about it the lad who works at motor world with the 3rd Generation polo GT.

11. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

no i aint got a pulsar i go about the cruise i got an e36 3.0 us m3 blue 4 door any EG's cheap about cheltenham,glos?

12. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ah right i dunno havent seen it mate havent really been up there much lately if im honest. urm i dunno check the echo mate. i dunno if ia guy on here might be selling his as his motor has blown, gloucester_vtec i think it is not sure tho. ill keep my eyes open for you tho mate. whens your dyno ready? and is it only 2WD atm?

13. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ye two wheel at mo see what interest it brings pop up sometime......

14. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah i will man you open weekends an all? infact i have weds thurs friday off ill pop up one day this weekend mate fo sho.

who am i asking for when i come up so i don't come up and stand around like a muppet lol

15. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i am steve any time will be fine mate i will show you the progression i am making

16. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah ill pop up this week sometime mate :Smile:

17. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

no probs mate will look forward to it

18. Jake@redbitz Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

What colour is that polo gt you was just ona bout?

19. b16a2nosturbo Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

20. sk8ter646 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

welcome mate, hope you enjoy your introduction into Honda