help identifying a artist (dance music)

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by Kev_B18, Thursday 7th Nov, 2013.

1. Kev_B18 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 7th Nov, 2013
  2. Tom_EK3_Rota Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Got to be about one of the worst songs I've ever heard, ever in my life, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

3. Kev_B18 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

mate i didnt ask for your aproval and tbh i don't care i was out at all nighters raves when u were still sucking ur mums tits music evolves with time but never looses the memories u gained

4. tenz78 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Matthew MARKET RASEN
  5. Tom_EK3_Rota Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Did mean to upset you, was just giving my opinion.. You should upload a video of you doing a dance to it..that be good to see! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

6. Kev_B18 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck that lad it was many years ago with enough booze not to care what i was dancing like,

Alex K didnt release it he is a DJ from liverpool used to be a resident at the pleasure rooms

7. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Alex K is Australian mate

anyway, I believe the original artist is "Sublime" and the song is called "The Rain"

pretty sure its on a Trance Nation collection I have somewhere...there have been that many remixes of it that its hard to say who done the one in your video, I couldn't find anything under the title "Maximes"

https://www.youtube.com/embed/7jSK3_eNsfc?feature=oembed

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 16th Nov, 2013
  8. Kev_B18 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

didnt know he was australian but i meant he had a resident dj spot at the pleasure rooms in liverpool i found the original myself but its a pain to find out what remix it is :Frown: