Hello all.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Arvid, Sunday 6th Dec, 2009.

1. Arvid Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I'm a regular visitor to this page but was rather looking than writing but this might change. I'm much into old CRXs and motorsport. I have a iVT CR-X prepared for trak days and similar events (pic below)... The engine comes from Ireland where I lived for 1,5years and its a JDM B18C R engine. It was moded a bit producing now 222HP. Thanks to some Civiclife members I have some nice rims, and was able to modify my gearbox. Theres a Spoon LSD in it and there will be close gear ratios in it soon. I'll put a thread in the project section soon. But till then, greetings to all Honda fans!

Arvid

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 6th Dec, 2009
  2. spoonvti Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

that looks awesome on track, great car and welcome mate

3. Arvid Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I know its not a true Civic, but the sticker on my door says Honda Civic CR-X :Smile:

4. B18C'R EK Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

welcome to cl dude nice car

5. DAVEMB2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome to cl nice pics

6. crazzzydave Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

welcome mate! Stunning pics there! Enjoy the site

7. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

do you know a mechanic called lolo?

8. Arvid Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No I don't, why are You asking?

9. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

because theres this garage next to me, the mechanic lolo came in one day when I was working on a CEL blue VT, and he was like 'my friend, in warsaw, he has ee CR-X like this and he always modify it'

10. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lolz.

whats the spec on the engine dood?

11. Arvid Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Whats his name/ride? I should know him if he was at meetings etc around Warsaw

12. Arvid Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Basicly I have the buddy club valvetrain (with spec IV cams), the compresion is slightly higher, the bottom end was ballanced (together with an N1 crank pulley and ACT flywheel) the cyl.head is standard (no porting etc...) as is intake. Theres the JDM 4-1 exhaust header with a straigh 2,5inch eshaust. Engine is not so strong as it could be with some mods but its very reliable. I;ve done ca 8000km's much of it out on track with no problem. Rev limit is 9200rpm.

Here's a vid from a track day ( "real race" is the name of the event- not my interpretation:Grin:):

http://video.google.pl/videosearch?hl=pl&source=HP&q=VTEC+arv&lr=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=cDkcS773GIrW-QbB0JXZDw&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CA4QqwQwAA#q=vtecarv&hl=pl&emb=0&start=0&view=2&qvid=vtecarv&vid=-6973543864450999584

13. scottiboy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

14. Grovesy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome mate! Nice CR-X you have!

15. stevti Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

true Civic or not buddy its a honda, and by the looks of things a bloody quick one too! 222bhp in a CR-X isnt shy!! welcome aboard mate :Smile: