Hairdressers!

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Ryanlush, Saturday 28th Nov, 2009.

1. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You all have SHITE hairdressers apparently. Why consistently go back to someone who cuts it wrongly?

2. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

You all have SHITE hairdressers apparently. Why consistently go back to someone who cuts it wrongly?

3. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Gary's a hairdresser :Tongue:

4. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Gary's a hairdresser :Tongue:

5. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i used to have longish hair.. lolz, until i went to a different hairdressers, she totally fucked it up and made my fringe look like a lego mans, she was like "how does that look", "fine thanks love" got home and went over the lot with the clippers

6. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i used to have longish hair.. lolz, until i went to a different hairdressers, she totally fucked it up and made my fringe look like a lego mans, she was like "how does that look", "fine thanks love" got home and went over the lot with the clippers

7. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha i get my mam to do it. No one else does it right. There shit. don't cut my fringe just do the back and sides. Come out with no fringe WTF!

8. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha i get my mam to do it. No one else does it right. There shit. don't cut my fringe just do the back and sides. Come out with no fringe WTF!

9. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ye, i ask for a trim!, and she gets the clippers out grade 1 all over and then starts bicking it, does my head in

10. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

ye, i ask for a trim!, and she gets the clippers out grade 1 all over and then starts bicking it, does my head in

11. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Luckily for me my usual hairdresser is stunning and knows how to cut hair :Smile:

I normally let my mates missus cut it every other time as she is still training so i let her get some training in, then just go to my normall one the next time to get it 'fixed' :Smile:

She gets the training and i get a free hair cut every other time. WIN WIN i say.

12. Rory C Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Luckily for me my usual hairdresser is stunning and knows how to cut hair :Smile:

I normally let my mates missus cut it every other time as she is still training so i let her get some training in, then just go to my normall one the next time to get it 'fixed' :Smile:

She gets the training and i get a free hair cut every other time. WIN WIN i say.