Check the full guide here.

Guy at H-Tune likes this.
  2. Guy at H-Tune Warehouse Manager H-Tune Staff

United Kingdom Guy Gloucester
    I need this in my life too

dinoc likes this.
  3. dinoc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Romania Bucharest
    Yes I think is a very good investment and it gives the freedom to play music from whatever source you want (USB stick, Android phone, Iphone, or streaming over 3G/4G network).
    In my case I like to keep the music on my phone or listen streamings from apps like soundcloud.
    Optional you can add Bluetooth dongle for audio streaming or hands free calls.
    And now they are releasing an optional HD radio dongle too (DAB radio - they are in beta testing with this).

4. Guy at H-Tune Warehouse Manager H-Tune Staff

If I could plug my phone in I could just play 1xtra all the time lol as have loads of data that I don't use :Smile: cheaper than buying a DAB double din stereo for sure.

5. mustnap Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Malaysia mustnap Kuala Lumpur
    what happened to your XCarlink kit?

6. dinoc Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Romania Bucharest
    I donated the unit :Smile:

7. Gkkiux New Member Getting Started

Hi, thanks for the guide, I got this device myself after reading this guide a couple years ago.
    I was having some weird freezing issues (perhaps literally - it was mostly in winter) after plugging the phone in at the wrong time. It would make the whole navigation system lock up until I got back in and unplugged the GROM unit. Contacted support, got this diagram and put a switch in the BATT lead. It's not ideal, but if any problems arise, now I can properly reset the thing without having to undo any panels (except the loose one in passenger's footwell).
    Just a heads up if anyone else has had similar issues. Hell, my new phone was killing it every time before a firmware update.
    hon1m_rev1.GIF

Guy at H-Tune likes this.
  8. Guy at H-Tune Warehouse Manager H-Tune Staff

@Leo at H-Tune might be something for you to look at if yours keeps playing up. Thanks for the info @Gkkiux :Thumbup: