Grime music.....

Discussion in 'Music Section' started by jayEG6, Wednesday 11th Nov, 2009.

1. jayEG6 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

anyone into this?

Who is killing it for you in the grime scene atm?

Gotta say IMO its gotta be durrty goodz.

2. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Skibadee

Grime scene is dead IMO, everything has gone commercial and shit!

3. jayEG6 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yeah true but how long can something stay 'underground' when they see money to be made. Dubstep will die out soon hopefully :Smile:

Take wiley for example he has gone from 'what you call it' which i think was a pretty good song to this new tune he has brought out 'take that'

4. Beau23 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

grime scene is dead. All the decent mc's kano wiley dizzee tinchy are too interested in makin big money than gettin on what grime used to. Its shit now and i only listen to the like's of ruff sqwad. Its all about the funky house and dubstep scene now.

5. seanyreeves Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bassline 4x4 clubland drum and bass good dubstep. old grime is the shit though. devlins really doin it for me atm

6. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yea grime is dying off but ghetts kills it for me and ruff squad are big

7. si vti Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

kano, p's and q's....legendary!

8. Lex. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Durrty Doogz and Devlin are the only two artists Ill go out my way to listen to now.

9. Lazar Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The tune tht first got me interested in grime :Grin:

Also Wretch 32- Ina di ghetto 1 of the best tunes i've ever heard the beat never gets old.

10. CrouchyM Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

some people may think its dying out due to people just making tunes for money. but listen to trim hes still doing the same thing since it began. The same with big h.

11. Shadowdemon88 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i totally agree, what a tune. so sincere, bashy and sway ftw the chuppa chup mixtape was the albume that got me hooked

12. simonjp Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

crazy titch - sing along. big tune!!!