Great start to my New Years Eve...

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Porker, Thursday 31st Dec, 2009.

1. Porker New Member Getting Started

Just dropped my missus off into town to meet her mates then went off to drop the car off and join them

When I say 'the car' I mean my grandads CLK. His pride and joy...

So there I was cruising home, stopped on a narrow bit of road behind two other cars, and a Pug 106 came round the corner, way too fast.

Then he hit the wing mirror, ripped it clean off :O

And carried on.

Couldn't get his plate as it was dark, but I know it was a green 106 so I'm on the lookout for it.

So I've yet to tell my grandad that I've just smashed the wing mirror off his car, and just paid out

2. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

shit mate where was it? any damage you could see to the 106 and was it modded? I'll keep me eye out theres a few 1.1s in hayle that are flat out everywhere, cunts.

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

Helston - Four lanes road.

You know the really tight bits along there?

Was standard I think, all happened so quickly.

Had the car 3 weeks and been caring for it, giving it back on sunday :Tongue:

4. Jonnay Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah think I know where you mean, not often in Helston but I'll still keep my eyes open, never know. hope you get it sorted mate :Smile:

5. Porker New Member Getting Started

Yeah well at least I've got another mirror sorted.

Just gay as it looks like I can't look after the fuckin' car. :Frown:

Ah well, Grandparents are pretty understanding...

6. MUGEN-RR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Happy new yr anyways.......to every1 :Smile:

7. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sorry to hear this brother..

Damn Peugeot driver..

8. ecksjay Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

sorry to hear about that mate.

9. Porker New Member Getting Started

Well, just told my grandad and he was sound about it. Horrible driving s car with a mirror missing though, you don't realise how much you use them!!

10. Bong Guest

Shame, I was kinda hoping he was going to fuck you up whilst granny filmed it and put it on youtube :Frown:

11. Porker New Member Getting Started

They're from yorkshire, not Manchester.... :Tongue:

12. Bong Guest

:rofl:

Happy New Year!

13. Porker New Member Getting Started

Same to you my friend :Grin:

14. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The one mirror thing is a pain ain't it? I had a run in with some twat who booted my NS wing mirror off the car and had to drive around without it for a week while i hounded the scrappie for a new one...almost like using a limb, kinda taken for granted...

Still at least he was okay with it, shitty luck though, what'll you do if you find the twat?