Girls are confusing..

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by Styles, Friday 18th Dec, 2009.

1. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wednesday night on facebook, chatting away to my girlfriend, as per usual everything seemed fine. Then she broke up with me... :Frown: out of the blue...

Tuesday morning i drive her home and it's all great, she's going to Germany on Friday for three weeks so she's saying how much she'll miss me etc...

Then Wednesday it's over...

She come over yesterday and gave me back all my stuff...

Then last night i had loads of random texts n messages on facebook, saying "congratulations, glad you sorted things etc..."

She'd gone into my Facebook (has my password :Angry: ) and changed us back to being together... :Messed:

Now she's gone away this morning, and apparently we're back together?? I am SO confused... Rant over, dam confusing girls

2. Ash-310 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

weird girl! fuck her off

3. Porker New Member Getting Started

Sounds like a 4 year old. Bin her.

4. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sounds like she wants to get lucky in germany, get rid

5. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheat on her, a lot.

6. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Exactly what i was thinking... going to visit family so i duno if shed get the opportunity, but as far as I'm concerned, she didn't talk to me about being back together... so I have no idea where I'm standing... :Messed:

7. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

sounds asif she had plans to sleep about when she was away and now shes changed her mind, bag her off mate she's treat you like shit, if she's done it once she will do it again

8. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

That's odd :Messed:

I moan about guys and get slated sexiest or what!!

9. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

10. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah, but guys are always right :Grin:

I'm just gona have a laugh over the next few weeks, n if she says anything when she gets back, I'll be like.. "Oh, i'm sorry, i didn't know we were back together... :Tongue:

11. MUGEN-RR Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

tell me about it

12. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

she's fucked about on facebook, and told all her friends your back together so that if you do go off with another girl while she's in germany it willl get back to her. and she can tell you you've blown it.

yet cos your broke up, you can't actually say shit if she gets some cock while in germany as you "wasnt a couple"

get rid, woman that play games never stop and are never worth it.

13. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Haha like your style :Tongue:

It doesn't count if there out the country riiiight so i'm sure its the same if shes gone and your home lol

14. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Tbh, I think this concludes - everyone becomes a cunt in winter, so everyone should just be single. :Grin:

15. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i gave him the same advice i gave you, GET RID!

oh and you say she has family in germany? does she also have a guy there that she hangs about with when she goes. cos it maybe she's fully about with him. and doesnt want to feel guilty for cheating on you

16. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Absolute hero :Grin:

Your probably the only girl that sees it that way...!

At the end of the day, if she comes back and has a go then she wern't worth it, relationships are two way things.... Pretty sure you HAVE to tell the other person your in one or it doesn't count :Grin:

17. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Haha i no nothing about her Germany life... :Messed: im guessing that's now a bad thing hahaha

18. PittStop Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

my gf broke up with me a week or so ago, so i went and met one of my female-mates :Tongue:

i speant the evenign with another girl ( we didnt do anything) just getting to know eachother etc.

then she has a go at me , because we " werent really broken up " :Messed:

i just ignored her and told her to stfu now were back together.

haha

19. issie Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I'm sorry but just because your in a different country it doesn't give you a free pass to cheat on your GF/BF, i've been with mine for 4 years, and im pretty sure he wouldn't be happy if i went off to some country and shagged someone, then said how it doesn't count because it's in a different country.

If your not together then fine. And from the sounds of it this girl is weird. As far as your concerned you haven't even checked your FB so have no idea that your "back together", so technically you can do what you want.

20. Styles Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Best idea ever...