Game deals updated when price changes!

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by Fong, Wednesday 2nd Dec, 2009.

1. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As you most people know, i work at game and theirs very good deals at the moment and i think that you guys should know the deals!

as of tomorrow main price crash deals:

Forza Motorsport 3 Limited Edition -

Last edited by a moderator: Wednesday 2nd Dec, 2009
  2. craigej6 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

sweet thanks for the heads up dude, is that nation wide or just the store your at?

3. chris Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Find me a date for Diablo III pleeease, so many memories of the old ones. :Grin:

4. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nationwide mate! haha diablo 3? il check tomorrow as i am back in the stockroom!

5. willuk2009 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

no Tekken 6 price drop on ps3 :-(

6. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

rofl! they did but today was the last day!

7. Hondafan Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Netherlands Frank Zoetermeer
    when will cod go down in price ??

8. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

not too sure mate, no known deals at the moment their are loads of copies we have, i did ask the manager if we can do a bogof deal selling at

9. willuk2009 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

gutted, can't wait for final fantsay 13 tho, :Grin: :Grin:: :Grin: :Grin:

10. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol i will be getting a promo copy for that! :Grin:

11. chris_hatch Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Haha diablo II was awsome times, had that and the expansion. But blizzard have sidelined D3 sadly. Minimum of a year.. - two or three is what i read.

12. dean85 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

went into my local Game dealer for Guitar hero 5 for me partner at xmas, the chap there told me not to bother and go online, there's no stock in stores and they've had 5 bundle packages stolen, i did laugn at him, but can't find it any where, i know it's not as up to date as DJ Hero, but no stock??

13. linh-ej9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

is tekken 6 that price on ps3?

14. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nah man only xbox it was on ps3 but not anymore! dean we have loads in my store mate!

15. F3RG1E Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Do me a favour, get on the phone to the Edinburgh Princess street branch n tell them to fire the price of dj hero down to 69 quid, HMV have had it for about 2 weeks now at 69 quid. Its doin my tits in becoz i have a spare cod:mw2 and Forza 3 still sealed which i would like to straight swap for dj hero but its still 99.99 in that store. Without the swap its a no go as I've just spent the last of my dollar. Do you know about any price drop on it in your store at all or if there will be one ? The worker from my store said it 'might' come down in price this thursda/friday but it might not lol. cheers

16. Garage-12 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

do you know if march is defo gonna be the release date for gt5? or will you's not get told till nearer the time?

17. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i will try and get a release date paper today when i go in, as for dj hero, we don't do price matching anymore there is rumours of price changes we change our deals on wednesdays and fridays it might go down because we have only sold like 3! lol. if you got a gamestation near you try and trade them both in there they are good with prices but don't trade in forza 3 yet because the special edition one cost

18. F3RG1E Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cheers for the heads up mate, ill try phoning my local game store again later this week n see whats hapnin' with the price.

EDIT: Just noticed they have tekken 6 on 360 for 22.99 now in the monday deals section on the game website.

Last edited by a moderator: Monday 7th Dec, 2009
  19. rosey1992 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Is there gonna be a deal for Left 4 Dead 2 for 360?

20. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

forza 3 ltd edt is that the one with the keyring etc?