Civic/5th Gen G786 EG build-up

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by BabyBhp, Wednesday 12th Dec, 2007.

1. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

Yasir - sent the decals out today man.... hope they get to you ok because I had to fold them :Messed:

2. Will_Eg Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

This thing is sloowwww.

:Wink:

3. BabyBhp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

don't have a clue what the 0-60 is, it keep with quite a few 4WD cars so shouldnt be to bad.

James- Cool man, ill get some pics up when there on :Smile:

Will- LOL

4. Tanny Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

is it your mate who has the grey EG with side exit? is that one still around?

5. BabyBhp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Yeh, youl see it in the lounge section 'working hard for japshow'

6. Luke_V-tec Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

thats 1 mad car, didnt even know that there was any EG's in the UK running such a good set up like urs Yasir. loving ur videos on youtube haha this is looking like a top car for the strip :Wink: all the best to you mate i hope everything goes to plan. its all about the honda :Grin:

7. BabyBhp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks alot dude :Grin:

8. BabyBhp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Little update, we had a little wiring problem which had us no choice but to change the interior loom. Everything seems fine now. This week well be finishing of the exhaust system and settting the suspension properly. And hopefully next week more tuning at a higher boost level. We should be running at Rotorstock for testing.

9. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

More pics!! With a new camera..

Boost! haha.. Awesome...

10. BabyBhp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

lol yeh forgot to mention excuse the crap quality pics...so much money goes into this build I can't even get a decent camera lol

11. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

This thing looks so mean in the flesh...

Also loving the Youtube videos. They guy standing at the side of the road makes me lol!

12. Boz. Guest

That turbos so f**king big.... i bet it sucks small kids off the pavement!!!

You coming over the Lynn meet Yasir? aint that far from leicster dude...

13. [email protected] Commercial Services Trader

OOOoooOOOooo updates atlast lol

14. Saad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Damn It YAs, Why the hell are you pics always so crappy????

SOrt it out my Brother, Car looks good mashallah, Need a Quote for a Remap, Gonna get back to you soon

Saad

15. Tanny Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Just out of curiousity when does this turbo hit full boost man? Is it still streetable? I suppose you've got the extra capacity to spool it up, a 1.6 would struggle I think!

16. CraGle Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

just read the whole lot, WOW some very impressive work Yas. Keep it up m8

17. killa_vtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Bro your cars a monster!!! where bouts in leicester u from im from coventry and there's not much of a honda scene here.....

18. BabyBhp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the nice comments people and sorry for the poor quality pics.

civicboz- lynn meet is pretty far from me lol, ill be at rotorstock on the weekend iswell. testing both our cars hopefully.

saad- yeh dude let me know when your ready, and well sort something out. what ECU will you be running?

tanny- full boost is reached at around 4700rpm, id say its streetable. I drove it to pod and back through b-roads with no problems.

killa-VTEC- we have meets here in leicester every week nearly, its usually every tuesday. PM me if you want to come down.

19. BabyBhp Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Little update:

Drove the car down to Rotorstock yesterday, ran a nice [email protected] This was only on 12psi prob making 370bhp. I was beating cars with nearly twice my power lol. On the way home I just drove past them while they were being trailered away lol. With the time I cam 1st for class A/B/C. And wouldve come 2nd in the hks drag series. So hopefully next time, abit more power and well see some good improvement :Smile:

20. killa_vtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thats some crazy power you got in your Civic !!