Civic/6th Gen Fyse K4 Fatplum!

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by fysecivic, Wednesday 2nd Dec, 2009.

1. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

alrite ppl........

a few of you no me on here already but i use to own a Integra Type-R till today lol i wonted to go back to a Civic vti so i could make my mark on it so a blok come down to my way today and px his ek4 for my DC2 plus a nice hand full of dolla my way witch i was very happy bout....so lets strat my bild up thred lol

im not going to do mutch major to the car just a few bits i won't and im bilding it for my self to enjoy so enjoy lol

first lets say bye bye teg :Frown: ......

IMG_6234.

now lets say hello to the new project i have named FATPLUM

honda Civic ek4 vti...

its the same culor as the hawaii 1.4 Civic!

iv herd its rare in a vti but i had it all hpi cheakd and its genuwin.

atm how it stands

koni coliovers

16" rota grids (sprayd matt black)

Type-R grill

uprated Prelude 282 frunt braks.

today i have orderd sum wheels 15/7 et10 :Wink: update when i get them

and pikd up sum EK9 red recaros im fitting tomz

sorry bout shit pics thay don't do the car any justis cos its from my shitty 1930s mobile!

pics :Wink:

simon f and fryek9 and me!!

2. Adam-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Sounds good dude, need some better pics! Any big plans for it?

3. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

do you have a better pic/paint code for this? Vince was telling me about it the other night but couldn't find it :Smile: Cheers :Grin:

4. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

haha

yea big plans

i should be getting a set of 15 by 7 offset 10 today but ill wait for them to come and get pics up and yes i will try and get better pics today when i pop out!!

and site ill try and sort out a paint code for u laters alrite mate

fort i would drop it in the MATT BLACK GRIDS 16"s will be for sale from next week 300pound ono.

5. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

wheels didnt turn up today im gessing thay will come tomz lucky ill be at home tomz as well!!

today i got my js racing rep indution hit fitted and my recaros (there gd bolsters just a littal dirty cos there from a blok who is a macanic!! (but soon to get them shampood there not that bad actcherly just a littal dirty but i will sort them..

few more pis update

car is dirty cos i was out on a long drive last nite :Wink:

mine and my mate chris ek4

6. henners Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

SICK! im interested in setting up your car when you have coilovers that go low enough lol and adjustable cambers

7. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice dude!

can't wait to see this when i get back.

has chris got rega's or has he got some stickers for his slips?

8. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

HENNERS don't start lol haha yea ill get them rims and put rubber on them and then see WOT happens it mite site ok for the time been if now ill save the cash from my wheels and do WOT we sead last nite sell the collovers thats on there and then with 500pound get woteva i an get meeeee!!

9. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

haha gess WOT hes got stickers on his slips yea

BUT!!! he has just got hold of white regas as well haha come in on a px on a mx5 lol and he got them off his dad haha cheeky bitch!! :O

10. Pneuma Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Motherfucker! i can't believe that bastard. ahaha.

he gets all the luck that boy.

Gonna be back for the day on friday!

11. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm not liking the look of Chris's new wheels. The GT3's were alot better!

12. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lol there temp wheels till the summer then hes going dished lol

13. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you ordered Drag DR20s then? :Tongue:

Looks a good base dude. Will keep my eyes on it.

14. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

:Wink:

sham the collovers on it don't go any lower on the rear so im going to see WOT the wheels look like on it when i get them and put rubber on them then if it looks 2 high ill sell them grids and the collovers and then get better collovers that go lower lol

15. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice. Pretty rare colour, shame I painted over mine haha. Good luck with the build.

16. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

iv never new thay did this culour in a vti im so happy with it its had a full blow over so its bassicly mint!! ow you should have left urs lol

17. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What tyres you going for? 195? or going for stretch? You may need a camber kit :Wink:

18. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

cool mate! looks like the right kinda purple Im after...will be nice to get the paint code, or even see it in life :Smile:

19. Remedi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

man i wanna be in the low offset crew lol

Gonna be a cool build. Loved your teg though mate,

20. fysecivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

site-if u eva come dwn to bright meet you will see it :Wink: and i think me and callom sor you the other day in brighton parkd up! in ur coupe.

rem-i no i loved the teg but ppl chang and i got bord and wonted a Civic agen don't warry in due time yea im a bit warrid bout putin them on but i will be fine.

gess WOT there gonna be here in 15 minits pics up ASAP!! lol just spok to the dealvy driver!! thay tryd 3 times to fine my house grrr i hate living bhind other house hidden from the road!! arr well lol