funny stories.....in your car obviously :P

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Mafew, Thursday 5th Nov, 2009.

1. Mafew Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well im bored so list funny things that have happened to you in your car ill kick it off with summut that happened the other night.

Well was meeting a mate at a local roundabout (god knows why he said there) so i thought ok dunno which direction hes coming so sat in the of the slip roads onto the roundabout with my hazards on. Next thing you know 4 little lads came past in there corsa beeped and shouted summut out the window at me. at this point i was like wtf!!! So stuck it in first and gave chase! Well obviously caught up to them off the roundabout and un done my window along side them, I then said say that again mate? No reply and all 4 chavs sat staring foward going along the road. (bearing in mind it was only me n the mrs) But yeah the funny thing is how gutted they must have felt to see the car they just beeped laughed at or wateva for being broken down just scared the living crap out of them!!!!

lol

So yeah sorry its long i know :Tongue: so come on roll on stories :Smile:

2. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

matt your a cock lol

3. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When I was going through Bangor once I stopped at a padestrian crossing and some random woman got in crying and panicking.

That shit was scary!

4. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^ thats just wierd did she say anything or just got in and cried? lol

5. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Great thread!

6. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sitting a foot tops off Hotsumas bumper whilst going to a mates, shoving Z4s off the road.

Not funny, just awesome.

7. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just got in and cried.

She wanted to go home but she lived ages away so I dropped her off at a taxi rank around the corner and went to the Yellow pub instead (where i was originally headed) and told my mates who said I should've had sex with her. The girls said she could have been a murderer. Isn't it odd how men and women's advice differs :Tongue:

8. Mafew Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^ lmao!

come on guys more stories!! And Baz u didnt have a story from your lame life to post here did ya :Tongue: So you thought u wud insult me instead :Smile: haha

9. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And another time, was in the old Civic EK, flying down a B-road being tailed by my mates Corsa. Went over a bump, got air, bottomed out in what was apparently an amazing shower of sparks before spinning out.

Apparently it was "one of those moments" :Tongue:

Racing my mates Nissan 100NX down a backroad, there was a turn, we didn't notice, went shooting up someone's drive until we noticed it wasn't the road, massive handbrake turn on their gravel drive and shot back out. (this has happened twice to me in different places, damn backroads!)

And I lost my love for 17" wheels when I was going down a backroad at only 30, braked for a turn, overbraked and got stuck in a hedge :Frown: had to be towed out, damn FWD!

Got chased by doggers in an R32 Golf :Frown:

Got a parking ticket. I was going to simply drive off and leave her holding the ticket but she got me talking and I thought I was going to get out of it :Frown: turns out she was biding time. ARGH.

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 5th Nov, 2009
  10. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats because nothing interesting ever happens to me lol, and yeah blokes and birds minds work slightly different :Tongue:

was she fiit or? :Wink: haha

11. Porker Guest

Myself and Baylis out in our Civics one might when a beat out old astra was on front of us on the roundabout. As er sat there waiting the lads in the back called me a Wanker..

So as we came off the roundabout, Baylis overtook the car on the outside and I undertook in a bus stop, both giving the v sign from the drivers window.

Ah, to be young and reckless again...

12. Mafew Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha :Tongue:

Also just remebered was following a standard little saxo (100yards behind)with rear tints (per usual) down a bypass near me. We must of been doing 50ish along the road when all of a sudden see this great big grey/black thing running across the road in front of him next thing he hits it straight on (badger) this little saxo just plows over it like a f**king speed bump, out comes the badger the other end (head fucked) he runs round and round in a circle like 5 times then drops dead! kid pulls over and says wtf was tht i told him then he goes is the car ok and i said to him your bumpers fine shame about the car as i drove off laughing!

I know poor badger etc to all those animal lovers!

13. Mafew Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha sweet!!!!

14. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nah, she was fugly :Angry:

15. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i see your logic in dropping her at the taxi rank now and heading to the pub :Tongue:

16. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the funniest thing that ever happen to me was be and my missus were driving around in Calias to kill time while we waited for the ferry, anyway, stopped at some traffic lights and some kids went passed on some push bikes following eachother, then completely out of the blue, the kid on the bike behind had some bad misfortune, his right hand pedal just randomly came off and he stacked it big time, surfice to say me and my missus were crying with laughter (harsh bastards i know!)

Anyway his mate didnt realise so he was still carrying on, be caught up with him and we were trying to tell him his mate has just come off, but of course being french, thought we were just giving him abuse in english, eventually he realised and stopped, and turned around to help!

it was just one of those moments that if you were there, you couldn't react in any other way than laughing!

al9955

Last edited by a moderator: Thursday 5th Nov, 2009
  17. ek_civic_brum Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

welz will back this one up...

me and ad (welz) were outside asda in our locl town centre using the cashpoint when we can hear this grinding/high pitched noise coming our way. as we stood there puzzled we turned around to be greated by a rover (im sure it was a rover anyway) coming down the road towards us with no tyres on his rims literally just driving on his rims and sparks flying fucking everywhere. me and ad were at this point like ''wtf???'' so we gave chase in ads cars thinking it would be funny. we got probably about 500 metres down the road (following the marks on the road) and then saw this guy wedged into the railing of a nearby school. we were pissing ourselves laughing at this point as the guy is just sitting there trying to drive off but quite clearly wedged in the railing. we pull over in front being nosy fuckers and then suddenly he manages to get his car free and now he's behind us in the middle of the road heading towards us, so ad floors it thinking ''fuck this he'll probably hit us'' so we fly down the road and go round a few bends and then pull over in someones drive and kill the lights. after perhaps 2 minutes were thinking fuck this he clearly hasnt followed us, llets go follow the fucker again. we end up finding him by following the indentations in the road left by the fact he has no tyres on his rims about 2 miles away from where we last saw him. by this time I've phoned the police who explain that theyve been after this guy for ages and theyve had reports of him on the m5 motorway. when we finally caught upto him he was wedged in a bush on grass doing a disgusting burnout while police were trying to wrench him out of the window. the guy must have been on drugs or something.

random story or what!!

18. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

the last time i went to bournemouth we were on a back road and my mate in front of me slowed down quiet quickly and swerves sharply and by the time i thought WTF? i hit this bird feathers everywhere.... the funny thing is that an old man stopped on the side of the road trying to get to the bird to help but due to traffic couldn't get out there and when i looked back he was hunched over and covered in feathers. poor guy but i laughed for at least a half hour!!!!

19. jscivic Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

you mean you don't lock the doors??? just askin for a jackin mate

I've always thought to myself i should keep a brick or something similar in my car at all times so that in the event i have somethin to hurl back at em instead of just abuse...

20. madvtecyo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nearly veered off the motorway during a session of road head. I was only doing about 60mph luckily.