Fucking forza 3 and people

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by large_steve182, Friday 27th Nov, 2009.

1. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I fucking hate people, thats all

2. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thats exactly what my mates says on mw2 lol

i get complimented about my drifting so i like the game

aha

3. Eazalee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i hate people on world at war, knick my kills on zombies... reallly pissseess mee offff :Angry::Angry:

4. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

drifting i can imagine being ok as its not competitive and everyones just driving about drifting and what not,

but this is the first time i played forza online, as cod as took much priority, but im sick of that online for more reasons,

go onto forza, get my e class castrol honda on, im in first, some guy in a quicker car on the straights comes behind me, we go into a corner, i brake and he just slams me off the road,

quit game,

new game

same thing

and it repeats over and over, so trying joining with a mate and the guys he plays with, no ramming or dirty driving, but there all geeks and too good so i was last every race by miles

5. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

that sucks man, the same as the old game.

you just have to get use to it and deal with it and to be able to win you have to have a good car with amazing tunes.

On forza 2 i had 2 S class cars with really good tunes and were able to win some races by miles if i use a car that isnt tuned but near the same spec i would lose by miles. so i think tuning is a big part of the online racing