From happy to angry!

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by Fong, Sunday 8th Nov, 2009.

1. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

my xbox just got banned from playing on live!!! fuck sakes! so i have to buy a new console and retrieve my gamertag! but it says my console is banned not my profile so does that mean i can still go on live but with a different console?

2. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yes, my mate got his banned on friday morning, you just need to buy a new console and then recover your gamertag and your good to go

3. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i was really annoyed, i was just getting ready to play cod4! i still can play games on the console just not online! oh well!

4. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why did you get banned?

My mate got a temporary ban on Forza for 2 weeks or something like that, but that was due to his offensive car graphics...

5. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

how do you get banned lol

6. Pedram Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

how can your console get banned? what did you do?

7. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol i have a modded xbox this what it says "This console has been banned for violations of the Terms of Use. To protect the Xbox LIVE service and its members, Microsoft does not provide details about console bans. There is no recourse for Terms of Use violations"

8. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Is that it...

Owned. Lol.

9. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

10. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol it was my stupid brother playing borderlands early and got the achievement, this is how they track it. if they see you playing a game early you will get banned! fuck sakes it was my halo 3 edition xbox! rare as fuck!

11. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeh chipped!

12. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

surely you can get a new one discounted :Tongue:

13. Pedram Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

that made you sounds like such a geek haha

14. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha yeah im gonna go work tomorrow and get a premium 20gb for

15. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

fuck sakes now my gamertag is also banned!!! really annoyed at the moment. my new gamertag is keepontryingm8