FRIDAY the 13th

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Drifty-B, Friday 13th Nov, 2009.

1. Drifty-B Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

any one having any bad luck today or wierd goings on lol ,only bad thing for me is i gotta fit my dizzy in the piss'n rain i love umbrella's lol

2. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL set my alarm last night and realised...

3. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    hahah good one :Tongue:

Almost stacked it on the motorway this morning, blind bend, 70mph, opened up and saw stand still traffic 300 yards away!! Shat it, slammed on my brakes, locked up instantly, so was pumping it. Stopped with 50 yards to spare...phew!! :Tongue:hew:

4. LIMER Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

oops poom :s

5. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

none yet....i've not left my house yet though

6. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    2009 has just been a fucked up year in general for me, lost a close friend, lost family, got fucked over by family, finance issues because of family, all that sheeet! lol

7. EGplease Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yea 09 can suck my balls what a horrible year....but this morining the misses came over to give me some wake up nookie :Grin: luuuuuush

8. Chesh Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

got up to go to work, started the car, put it in into 1st drove down the road and i could not get out of first gear!?

so i had to go back and phone work

had a look and now all my gear linkage is jammed and doesnt move :Frown:

9. PooM CivicLife Founder ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Steve Horsham
    Almost eh? :Tongue:

10. Drifty-B Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

11. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Im hoping nothing goes bad I've got a 12 - 9 shift working with glasses and plates...

12. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The egg passed its MOT with no advisories :Grin: drop it back on its hoop it is then! im only gonna lower the right side tho.... JDM for the futher muckin win housie!!

13. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

work rung and said i don't need me to come in today which was 9-6 what a shitter! also its raining down here in london!!

14. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    My bad luck day was Wednesday 11th.

First speeding ticket :Frown:

Not only that i didnt realise that they take both bits of your licence to get the points put on, So i am now left with No ID for at max 6 week's, Which one of my best mates birthdays is and then its the lead up to Christmas for god sake! I have to take my passport EVERYWHERE now just to get in Because i get ID'd everywhere because i look quite young for my age, and in my passport, i look like a girl! proper long hair n that, jesus, Also, that passport is my TICKET out of this country next year for 5 months work! So i CANNOT loose it! . its a kick in the bollocks, Traffic cops got me from 250 yards away doing 45 in a 30which is a MASSIVE straight road down country lanes, but ohwell. lesson learnt, i havnt broken one speed limit since i can't afford another 3 points or it means no DC5 lol :Frown:

15. EK-Leo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

my life is at its worse what else could happen

16. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    George could call you and terriorise you endlessly, he can also get some of his LBR buddies to gang bang you and get aaron to try and put you on the floor! lol :O

17. James Rowe Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Boring day if that counts. Going to try find my dad later this afternoon so that will probably be bad shit. Going to look at properties tomorrow, not looking forward to that =/

18. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

TBH all my shite hadden at the begining of this week, car problems, getting train home problems, computer blown up, sky box blowing up!

Today has been ok so far, just sold a new caravan in the pooring rain, so can't be to bad! :Grin:

al9955

19. kowalski Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

james scotland
    Having a good day so far, got a temp job which will last long enough to pay for christmas :Grin:

20. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Gutted mate!

SO FAR.... nothing bads happend to me other than i had to get up, but i have to do that everyday! :Angry: