Flamed On Delsoluk For What !!??

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by ArdCord, Wednesday 11th Nov, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArdCord Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hay Guys and Girls, i thought i would post a link to a thread that i started on the DelSoluk Forum.

Please have a read of the whole thread and let me know your views and opinions. Im pretty pissed about it tbh. All i was doing was promoting a Meet.

For the record, the chap called badger was coming to one of the meets when it got called off due to bad weather. Out of all the forums i post the meets on, i forgot to update that one. Anyway he went to find the meet and stacked his car.... this may well be the reason he's a bit arsey about the meets.

Look Here >>>> LINK

2. al9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you have to be a member to see it dude :Frown:

al9955

3. Boz. Guest

^^^Go and register....

Its worth it to see what some of them (mods) say about the people on civiclife!

4. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

meh, registration email's taking forever to come through

5. RichieB Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Not read it, goin bed now. Just don't let it bother you mate

6. trls Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Wait.... You start a thread, on a forum, which you register on as "Osama B" as your username, start bitching when folks point out the fact that you have cancelled meets before without so much as an email, then go and bitch because folks don't write "OMG, this is teh epic meet, we GOTS to go and be there, u r teh bestest for arrangin it" on your thread....

And now, you come to another forum, on which a LOT of folks are already registered and read regularly, (and have PM'ed me personally about....), and try and stir up shit???

I'll state on here, as I did on DSUK, I have ALWAYS had an issue with your user name, but, did nothing about it as you were promoting an event, for the Honda Community. When you start griping at members for not putting the comments you expect, well, then I'll obviously step in, thats what Mods/Admins do...

if you hadn't wanted to raise any angst, why register with that user name, why not use Civic Boz?? If its good enough for CL, aint it good enough for DSUK??

7. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

'kin hell man, its a username.

If he has a dry sense of humour thats his place, if we were all gunna be that bothered about it we could name several that "could" be taken the wrong way.

Haven't read the thread but if he went to the meet and it didn't actually happen fair enough boz will have to take the flack for that one. He should have let people know if people we're definately coming.

As for him fucking his car up, thats his hard luck at the end of the day. Yeah it wouldn't have happened if he'd known it weren't on but in a way we take that chance every time we jump in the car. Could happen on a 30 second dash to the shops you never know.

Come on folks lets all grow up!

8. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

you no a bit old to be getting pissy on the internet love?

9. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fucking lol :Grin:

10. trls Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah, I know... can't help but get pissy though, when I KEEP getting notifications of PM's on my Email. Thats not good, as I'm trying to order a new pile cushion right now, and am waiting for my Email verification that I got the cushion and pile cream at the discount price. Once I know that I got that, I know that I have the cash to buy some Kamagra, to give the ladywife a bit of a treat...

11. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mans got a sense of humour, awesome! :Grin:

12. trls Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

With a cock my size, I can't help but laff fella !!!!

13. boro_andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Fair play old boy!

14. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wasn't talking to you man, lol!

P.S - try one of those pregnancy cushions. they take the stress off one cheek (Y)

15. trls Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

You shittin me !!!! Damn, I can get that shit at like, Half price of pile cushions on Ebay !!!! dammit....

16. Bon Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Reckon we'll see badger up this meet? If he does plan on going maybe someone should remind him not to drive like a monkey in the rain. Roads are greasy bro :Wink:

17. Boz. Guest

I would like to make the following points with view that i did nothing at all to warrant the comments i recieved.

(((
    I would also like to point out the fact that i have now been banned !!)))

delsoluk.

And
    i would put

18. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

raawwwwwrhibbidyhoooblaaaaaaaaah

19. Boz. Guest

took the words right out of my mouth Gary. lol

20. Calp87 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

just another keyboard gansta! pffft!:Angry:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.