Favourite honda moment.

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by billy786_1988, Thursday 10th Dec, 2009.

1. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No, "so he lined up and i wheel spinned yo" stuff lol just moments that were pretty cool in your honda.

I'll start, after running my old eg6 with an engine light on (map sensor) for a while, i thought i had enjoyed the deep note of VTEC, but when i got if fixed....

Took it for a drive, i thought, 5krpm (yehh it works), , 5.5krpm :O a whole nother feeling.

Feel free to share your favourite moments.

2. ozz9955 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When I lost it on a corner from some shit on the road (only at 35!) going from under to over steer, swerving down the road, missing 3 cars in the process, and gaining control again. That was an awesome feeling as well, I didn't die when I could have done!

I also love the fact that girls like my car and make it known...makes me feel warm inside :Grin:

3. Sam. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not actually dieing in it.

4. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

HAHAH i imagined that :-D

5. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yep, I get that and it's gooooooood. Always the same word - "lush". Must be da Vtecz y0!

6. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Overtaking a friend's EVO on the inside lane of a roundabout at near 70mph

7. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

getting girls from the looks of your car :Wink: and when i fort it was in limp mode redlinging at 4.5 RPM but it was launch control clutch up and oh my foooooooking god hold on :Wink:

8. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lots of noise, lots of drama...most of the people i kick about with drive hondas - I've met loads of people through them etc.

Most of my favourite honda moments haven't happened in my current car,

Just black EGs and two silver EKs

9. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Driving it for the first time on my own and taking a local corner at 70mph (with about 4 days experience) tyres squealing but the car still stuck to the road. Knew it was gonna be a fun ride with the EJ from then on :Tongue:

10. Grovesy Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The first time i ever hit VTEC in my CR-X :Tongue:

11. Txspete EG2 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

My first VTEC experience was is a mates ITR and in that very moment I was a changed man. What a beautiful noise.

12. Jasonday2007 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When your in 3rd gear, doing about 80 and you're off the throttle, give it a lil blip then plant your foot, it' like an instant ''DAAAAHHHHHHH"

13. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Diving through the hills in south wales with the CR-X-uk lads this year. Dodging sheep and just loving driving the car.

14. stevti Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

jumping on cam at 5600rpm.......

....while gettin sucked off by the ex lol! great stuff!!

15. Jono Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Eating a girl out on the bonnet of her EP3

Better than VTEC y0

16. stevti Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

fuckin awesome jono lad!

17. r883 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

when it works lol

18. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

win.

19. Porker New Member Getting Started

Driving my B16 swap for the first time....

20. natune Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

being in my dads brand new EP3 back in 2001/02.. felt like the fastest car in the world.. was only 14 or so at the time. :Grin: