fast lane hoggers

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by EK-Leo, Friday 20th Nov, 2009.

1. EK-Leo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I f**** hate people that insist on driving in the fast lane less than either the middle lane flow of traffic or under the speed limit what is the point yes i am flashing you for a reason get the f*** out the way u dumb f*** everyones undertaking and im there like a dickhead behind you f*** i wish i had a p90 with red DOT laser scope from call of duty to blow your brains out you dumb b**** rant over p.s burn your daewoo

2. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

LMFAO. that made me burst out laughin!!!

3. Adam-VT Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

4. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol p90? m4 is better!

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Argh pee geee!!!!

6. ste_ep2 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

should have a P72 ECU and you would rev to 9.5k all day

7. Sandy. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Should get a train-horn that would get the fuckers out of the way!

8. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

general fast lane, middle lane hoggers who don't move over when they have NO reason to be in that lane becuase there is no1 in the slow lane, they wait until you are RIGHT behind them on a hill and have to slow down and THEN pull in, Drives me mad,

The drivers in germany were Amazing, such good road users, when i got back it emphasised just how bad it is over here!

train horn.. FTW!

9. mattyvtis Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

van driver for a living and it DOES MY F'IN HEAD IN some people just don't use there mirrors... dumb fucks !

10. tomcyk Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

true true, it is a problem in this country,

go anywhere else in Europe and you will see how motorways are supposed to be used....

reminds me of this "lorry lane"expression we had here not so long ago....fucking fuckers....

11. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

alot of irish people do this, i know this is technically another country but we still drive on the same side of the road as them

12. [email protected] Commercial Services Trader

lmfao dig dig dig :Grin: i've put the P73 in there now for him which i had to get :Smile: pulls like a train now hes happy

13. ben bury Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Train horn is not FTW. I build trains and the horns are crap, and cost about 4800quid. Well i say crap.... I mean annoyin, they actually very effective

14. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

RPG ftw, will clear the way for you too!

But, yeah, people who hog lanes full stop are arseholes

15. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

gotta love tactical undertaking. oh yes i do :Smile:

16. seanyreeves Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

undertaking ftw. fucking tossers that don't move and then stay there to prove a point are assholes. i just shoot orund them to piss them off.

17. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I was in the fast lane tonight on my way back from Manchester. Doing about 80, saw something burning up the road behind me so indicated, pulled into the middle lane for a few seconds, Range Rover sport burns past me, I indicate and pull back into the fast lane to pass a Corolla and continue on my way.

it's not hard....

18. TwistedSanity666 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Undertake, move into fast lane, drive at speed limit and piss the guy who you were behind and now is behind you off :Grin:

19. Togger Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

hahahhaa! totally get that! i never understand why they don't realise that 5 people undertaking them is a sign that they are in the wrong fecking lane!