fast driving

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by 8350limeted, Sunday 3rd Jan, 2010.

1. 8350limeted Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

why does everyone have a problem with people driving fast. i say there is a time and place. but i have read a million threads where people say thats how people get killed when someone has made a vid of them selves racing and they speak like they never broke the speed limit once. fact is it don't matter if you do 100 in a 40 or 55 in a 40 you hit somone they die. also why own a VTEC or any thing slightly fast if you so against speed (buy a fucking micra) you people boil my piss as i said if you go 50 in a 40 its illegal and if anyone says i don't speed at all your just a closet speeder liar in other words everyone speeds at some point if its getting your wife to hospital or stopping your mate getting a kicking you will speed also if you don't think anyone speeding is right when you or someone you know hurt them self tell the abulance driver to slow down. i don't boot it all the time but i do have the odd blast as most do tell me now you read this you aint the same

rant over

2. Bong Guest

Its illegal

HTH

3. donzo Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lulz a DILLION

4. Stokes Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Preaching racing would give the forum a bad name.

So people keep it to them selves and don't brag about it.

5. NathanH Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lol Bong,straight to the point as ever :Tongue:

Yes everyone speeds at some time or another,but not everyone records a video of it and posts it up on t'internet hoping to be hailed as a driving god.

6. lee4391 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm sure most people on this forum have or do speed at some point, but they keep it to their discretion :Wink: cuz as bong said its illegal. And to be honest theres a time and a place for speeding, also there different types of speeding theres going 5 MPH over the speed limit(still illegal) or theres doing 110 on the motorway weaving in and out of traffic, both are illegal but doing 110 on a motorway is alot more dangerous than doing 35 in a 30. No one has disputed the ambulance thing before either thats what the sirens and flashing lights are for mate, cuz their still a hazard but at the same time less of as you can hear and see them a mile off.

7. 8350limeted Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

no you must not have read it fully i aint promoting racing thats the point i just said everyone speeds at some point. also the forum will get a bad name only Civic drivers really know about this site go and ask randoms if they heard of this site your not changing the world your on a discussion site and i brought a point up if don't like it don't read or even better don't reply. its the steam room right or wrong so i said what was pissing me off that people pretend they never being over 40 mph that was the point i made also i aint preaching like i said this is the steam room so have i broke any rules stressing my opinion let me know otherwise don't bother commenting

8. Gary. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Is it? Pretty sure no ones gonna run out on you at 110.

this whole speeding debate is total bullshit, everyone pretends they don't do it, hypocrites.

9. 8350limeted Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

gary your my hero that was the point i was putting across lol

10. kalvtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If something is illegal, its not necessarily dangerous EG smoking in a public area is illegal but is it exactly dangerous? i don't think so. Like said, there is a time and place but still there is always a risk involved getting caught by the po po cos they won't see it your way.

11. 8350limeted Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i understand that kalvtec i would not argue it with the police i would just appologize and hope he don't rape me with points even though a police officer killed a girl up north (SPEEDING) with no lights on it don't make it right for every one to hold a drag event outside ov a school

12. bobby_b89 Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

limeted you are right. I only speed when i feel the need to and only when i know i can get away with it. You'll find quite a few people on here with their fist stuck up their arse and never do wrong.

13. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Get off your high horse plz

KTHNKZBYE

14. Bong Guest

Nah i'm comfy and your comment seems a bit daft as I posted factomundo

15. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

TBH, i do a million miles an hour. Everywhere.

16. 689r Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its pointless though. Really who cares if its illegal, so if smoking a bit of puff, drinking on the street, smoking indoors etc etc and people still do all this kinda stuff.

Your point is totally invalid as its completly a choice thing, personally I don't really care that its illegal, all that means to me is that its scary to get caught haha.

17. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

x2

18. scottboy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I speed but in the right place, it pisses me off when people do stupid speeds in built up areas.

19. kalvtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah me too... just this morning i took my teg out to lichfield to test the speed limiter....it still felt good at 112mph :cool:

20. Edd Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Time and a place for it, best place is a track.