'FAKE vs. REAL'

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by Mugen_DB8, Monday 21st Dec, 2009.

1. Mugen_DB8 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Unbelievable how much fake stuff is out there :shock::shock:

http://nwp4life.zeroforum.com/zerothread?cmd=print&id=39736

2. Bong Guest

Meh, the fake stuffs cheaper

3. clarks.2006 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Now thats a hell of a lot of fake stuff!

4. SimonF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I want genuine Vision corners but that thread just confuses matters even more. :Frown:

5. RuS Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

huh where are the bwooobbss!

6. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Fuck sake, i thought i was gonna see some tits...

7. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

we established there much alot of replica parts in the honda scene arround 8 years ago! where have you been since then?? its cheaper and people still but replica more than real so who cares lol

8. primiximus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah ne too! WTH!! :Tongue:

9. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

x2

Tbh half that stuff isnt "fake" its just replicas, its not like they are selling them as VOLK TE37's ...... its quite blatenely Rota Grids on the label, so its just a replica item, not a fake, as for the takatas tho.... thats just shocking!!

Stuff like oilcaps etc is just rediculas, who really gives a fuck! haha

10. Cesare Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i vote make this shit a sticky

11. linh-ej9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

x2

real mugen bolt and fake, wtf it still holds the reg plate in place

12. northwestcivic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

x2 will stop all those threads asking whether something is genuine or not.

13. Bong Guest

Rota's are genuine Rota's though

14. issie Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

IMO if you have the money then genuine all the way. But if you don't then replica's will have to do. I'm pretty sure alot of people think the same.

15. JDMHatch Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I don't think they are saying Rota's are fake Volks

They are just showing you the difference, so that you can tell if someone stickers them up as TE's.

But are they saying Konig Heliums are fake CE's? Because that's bullshit

16. Gunter Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

it is just because people sticker them up to double their money, not that they came from the factory as fakes, just replicas.

Im suprised how real the takatas look, especially with fia certification, i wonder if they were tested atall

17. kirky Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ha ha thats what i was thinking

18. captain_sl0w Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If fakes do the job well then I'll be happy buying them. I wouldn't trust any non-branded performance parts though.

19. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i will buy what i can afford, replica's are not fakes, and do a perfectly good job.

rota's are rota's. they are made buy a company that doesnt claim them to be anything else but rota wheel makers, many other companies have copied designs, but no other groups whinge, just a few honda folk it seems.

and before anyone tells me they arent good quality, i've had some shit that have buckled with ease from some very reputable companies. rota's havent buckled on me yet, and i've curbed a few.

the takata's and the teins are just plain wrong as they can put your lives at risk, that shit needs to be sorted.

as for mugen number plate bolts, and fake mugen number plate bolts, what sort of wierdo is gonna waste money on either, seriously they hold your number plate on, thats all.if you are proud that you have mugen number plate bolts then i'm afraid you need a girlfriend!

20. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    i take it you've never experienced the dub world?

haters are everywhere.