F**king Tooth Ache !!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by DafWales, Wednesday 25th Nov, 2009.

1. DafWales Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Why is it the worst pain in the entire world ?

I've had it since Sunday now, had to leave work early because of it, leaving me out of pocket...

Went to the dentist and he gave me a shit load of pills and booked me in for a week on thursday because they were fully booked and the antibiotics he's give me need to kick in first to get rid of the infection before I have the Root Canal done on Thursday.

Its driving me insane, I can't sleep, can't do simple things because the pain is making me so frustrated I loose my rag and flip out.

Now today I've got an Absess (sp) forming because of it and loads of referred pain around my jaw, down my neck and in my ear !

and the pills don't really seem to be working that well.

I don't know if I can wait till next thursday without ripping this badboy of a tooth out thats causing it.

2. Jameshop Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its true man, i had the worst pain ever!

had to have the tooth out in the end, which felt like i was raped.

collapsed outside the dentists

3. Boz. Guest

What pills have you been given dude? You should have been given Amoxicillin link but they do take a couple of days to take affect. Keep taking ibuprofen every 5 hours after you have eaten a bit of food (cos thats when they are most effective) and keep wacking the presciption pills down.

Bit of background for you....

Basicaly, if you have an infection around the tooth that is paining, then no matter how much the dentist numb's the area, you will feel everything he does whilst working on it.

ie. if hes extracting it....... you will feel EVERYTHING !!!!

Believe me, I've experienced it !! I've got quite a high pain threshold...... But that was just fucking unbelievable !!! I was swearing so much whilst the twat was trying to extract it, he said to me if you carry on anymore i will down tools and stp work and you can get treated elsewhere. I was about ready to sparc him at this point...

Lol, take the prescribed pills, eat before painkillers and if the prescribed pills really don't work within a 3 days go and ask your dentist for something stonger.

Good luck fella. I know exactly where your at right now. Barney.

4. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

lol i think you have prob made him feel worse

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

now I know why you keep trying to gay me up on Facebook, coz you can't sleep XD

Nah seriously, book an emergency appt at your dentists. If it's causing that much pain, somethings up, so they'll have to take you, specially if you're a patient with them