f**kin poo-lice

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by forgedb18, Saturday 21st Nov, 2009.

1. forgedb18 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

surely on a friday night they got sumut betta ta do than pull me up for havin a noisy exhaust,, im getin sick of it,, same shit diffrnt ngt,, wer i live their is alot of nob eds that just rag about fru town centres or up n down streets but their in like 50quid shittas with wat sound like theyv ripd their bak box off or just drilled sum holes init :Smile: my cars had like 7k atleast spent on it so needless to say im not guna start doin that sort of shite,, i save my racin for the strip :Smile: is it just happenin to me or iz evry1 else getin discriminated agenst aswell,,, grrrrr rant over!!!!! lol :Smile: :Whistle:

2. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

don't worry mate i was parked police turn up and mate chucked a firework out and left it copper got out and said was it u haha fuckin pricks

3. forgedb18 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

haaaaaa crazy maaaan,,,, :Smile:

4. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yea so we all done one any mine played up didnt want to start lol but did in end

5. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

are you sure they didnt pull you over for your spelling?

6. Marc_P Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just thinking something similar myself :Grin:

7. Eazalee Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

don't mean 2 make fun but yeah i was reading that and got mullered, couldn't understand a thing

8. Dan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Dan Oldbury
    I also think you should of spent some of that 7k on english lessons, get some G&P on the go dude :Smile:

As for noise, my newest oldest Civic has a standard exhaust that just purr's along, its bliss

9. morris Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I stopped reading at "sumut"

10. forgedb18 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yea cause i often drive around writing lol

11. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That was really hard to read through, you should trying writing with full words instead of text speak. Its makes everyones life easier on here to just skim through it.

As for your post, I wouldn't worry, its always the been case that police hassle anyone with a modifications on their car :Smile:

12. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol, thing is m8 everyone gets tarred with the same 'brush' so to the police you are a chavy boyracer with a loud exhaust but you are right you would think they have more important things to deal with like 'drinkdrivers' or j walkers haha

13. forgedb18 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ennit,, they even said they were expecting to see a group of lads to get out the car,, followd me home n i got out with ma lil boy n they was pretty shocked!! discrimination for sure!!

14. greasemonkey Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

x2

15. eg6boy1986 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

best thing to do m8 is take there name, badge number and police reg plate down and keep a 'black book' in your car off all the times you get pulled, if it keep accuring than you wanna see your lawyer and get him to right a letter to the police sargent about harrasement im sure it will stop than :Smile:

16. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    Lol just asking for his name and badge number will make him re-consider ever pulling you over agaaiin

17. coxxy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its hardly discrimination mate!

technically you could be done under construction and use! have your exhaust removed! so think ya self lucky! i think you'll find everybody has probably been pulled for loud exhaust! dunno why your complaining, driving a modified car is the biggest target on the road i'd say, you stand out more! normally there is stuff that would fail an MOT be in blue led side lights or an un roadworthy car. even no insurance, pulling you over for your exhaust is a pretty good way to check the rest!

you didn't get a fine, so why complain

^^^possibly the dumbest thing I've heard! if the officer is doing his job, hes well within his right to pull over who ever he wants if he deems it nessasary! so why would asking for his name and number.... you forget what station he's attatched to! why would that bother him if he can justify his actions!

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 21st Nov, 2009
  18. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    I meant if the officer is purposley discriminating. He will think woops this guy knows how to get me into trouble ill leave him alone. if he pulls him over for a decent reason then yeah theres nothing you can do.

19. YUNUS Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

how about you guys learn how to read instead of taking the piss out of him

20. johnb25-6 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

its always going to be the case, you make the choice when you modify your car.

so long as its legal youve got nothing to worry about. its a small inconvience for you.

a lot of uneducated people see a modified car and make assumptions, its the way of the world.