epic fail of a night out..

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by chelt_scene, Thursday 24th Dec, 2009.

1. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

went out first of all there is some dickhead chavs getting carried away in the mosh pit booted some kid in the face

! then walked outside and was like wow its kinda cold downstairs.... to find id ripped a massive hole in my jeans :l FFS lol

good night out turned into a shitter :/

2. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

3. tbukhtaw Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

fucking chaaavs

4. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

it was at blush in chelt its a nightclub sorta thing but it gets taken over by propaganda might of heard of it? there is 3 floors ones indie ones dubstep and ones harcore/rock so i say downstairs obv. they just play loads of random good tunes, but there is always one or two that take it too far that ruins it....

5. Ryanlush Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

aa right sounds pretty cool, threres always idiots that take it to far.

6. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeah its not bad just was far too full tonight, some fit tottie tho fairplay, probly just in a bad mood cos im all sleepy too lol.

7. large_steve182 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

8. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

AAAAAAHA steve wtf you on kid?

9. AndyAldrich Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Your best bet is to become a recluse like me. I look out of the window, peeping out from between the curtains and giving the evils to all passers-by. This is how I afford my cars. I can't afford friends lol :Tongue:

Seriously though, I hate nobbers in clubs. I only go to the 2 Pigs now.

10. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Its always funny when you split your trousers :lol:

11. Dr Motel Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

love the mosh, get away with anything in them! bouncers just stand there and push people back in, they hit you then you hit them twice as hard back!

12. EGjeff Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

On a somewhat related note I might be going there for that Propaganda new years party as a friend from Uni lives in Chelt.