Civic/7th Gen EP_twinsan EP2 so far.....

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by EP_twinsan, Wednesday 4th Nov, 2009.

1. EP_twinsan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

here is wen i 1st got my car

DSC04878.

then i started to mod :Smile:

i put my seat in and debadge my boot!!

DSC04875.

DSC04876.

just got my car tint so i 4t i wash her and take a pic

DSC049091.

picked up my HID H1 8000k today and my rear number plate lights

before

DSC049191.

after

DSC04922.

DSC049212.

dats all so far but more to come soon....

2. pattys civic ep3 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

3. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks nice matey, get clear indicators next! :Smile:

What fitment are the rear numberplate bulbs, 501?

4. Lex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yeh I'd like to do that, looks pretty sweet!!

5. EP_twinsan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thank dudes.... yeh im waittin for my clear indicators to come and a aem air filter

the rear number plate light are 501 mate... the same as the front side light

6. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice one, will get some ordered :Wink:

7. stuarts Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

good start there mate

8. EP_twinsan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

update 2/1/10

here is a little update....been real cold so havent done much!!

I've fitted a black spoiler, stuck sum stickers on and fitted a Etech strut bar.....i brought sum DC5 rim too

DSC04983.

DSC04984.

DSC04986.

DSC04987.

DSC04971.

DSC04970.

9. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

10. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lovely colour and the number plate bulbs are a nice touch. It will be interesting to see how the DC5 wheels work with the car. Just not keen on the stickers on the rear window..

11. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

nice car, but big fail on trying to hide your number plate. In your first post you blank out the last 3letters. Then in your recent post you blank out the first 4 letters. Put both together and we get your full plate.

12. brumf_88 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

nice motor mate, looks very similar to mine like that atm! looks realy clean on the back, im feeling debadging it. is it easy to do or do you need to take it to a bodyshop for some filling and sanding?!

13. L.Tang Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

nice i like it. wanted to know removing the front seat didnt your SRS airbag system go crazy?

14. EP_twinsan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

my bad bout the number plate...lolzzz i forgot i done dat!!! thankz newaz smilley792

debadging was easy mate, did it myself... no fillin or anyfink, just heat it up with a hair dryer and den wen it really really hot(use gloves) pull it off and den just clean the rest of with car shampoo and den wax and ur done!!!

t888ngs, wen takin the seats out, ur SRS light just comes on, nofink else but u can but somefink of ebay to fix it, cost lyk nomore den 5quid

15. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

when are you going to get more pictures? got my eye on this one :Smile:

16. s-ep Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

looks ok man....especially the HIDs.

17. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Sorry to be anal can you stop saying DEN and DAT its makes you sound like a retard.

Anyway your car's nice. How bright are them HIDs lol. And the DC5 wheels are goin to look SICK on it. Have you read how to make them fit, they arnt direct fit are they because of the offset if i remember rightly?

can't remember maybe im wrong. anyway look forward to seeing the progress

18. Dynax Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

You need to run a spacer with the DC5 wheels. I fitted a set to my Cosmic Grey EP3 to try it, looks great :Smile:

5mm will be sufficient to clear the brakes, but the wheels still sit inside the arch. Eibach Hub-centric 25mm spacer would be perfect IMO! :Smile:

19. EP_twinsan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol sorry brv but i cnt help it....this is what u get wen u come from south (peckham)

little update.... havent really done much to my car, just had a alarm fitted and gettin my hands on some JDM wind deflectors....

yeh i no i need spacers on my DC5 rims BUT...I've got new set of rims now....ROTAs what do u fink?? i no they look lyk the DC5 rims but they r lighter n in gum metal which would suit my car!!!

DSC05048.

gonna fit them soon!!! update with pics when i get them on!!!

p.s.mite b selling my DC5 rims so keep a look out on the for sale bit!!

20. kahn_v Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

updates bro. saw the car today and it looks buuuutiful ....