Suspension, Steering and Brakes ep3 steering wheel

Discussion in '7th Generation (2001-2005)' started by Gav_ek4, Sunday 29th Nov, 2009.

1. Gav_ek4 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

How much is an EP3 steering wheel worth complete with airbag,bought one recently but really wanty an EK9 one for my ek4 so will be possibly selling

help please as i don't want to be ripped off or get flamed for over pricing

wheel came out a 12k mile old EP3 btw so is absolutely mint

2. ryanthetriad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Check ebay for prices first, loads of people strip out their ep's and list there parts on there.

3. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Does it have MOMO written on it?

4. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Does it have MOMO written on it?

5. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

well if you bought it recently then surely what it owes you would be a good asking price :Smile:

6. Performancetek Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

well if you bought it recently then surely what it owes you would be a good asking price :Smile:

7. ryanthetriad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

With momo written on it, its the final edition steering wheel. The value of that would be more than the 03/04 ones etc.

8. ryanthetriad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

With momo written on it, its the final edition steering wheel. The value of that would be more than the 03/04 ones etc.

9. Gav_ek4 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i know what i paid and i knowits worth more lol a just want a rough price to go on seen them go for 2-300 withairbag but that was tegiwa IIRC

btw its not the final edition momo just the standard one from the facelift EP3

10. Gav_ek4 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i know what i paid and i knowits worth more lol a just want a rough price to go on seen them go for 2-300 withairbag but that was tegiwa IIRC

btw its not the final edition momo just the standard one from the facelift EP3

11. CivicTypeReplica Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

mint wheel 50 quid

mint airbag, perhaps 100, perhaps 150 - what you can get for it i guess ...

cheers

12. CivicTypeReplica Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

mint wheel 50 quid

mint airbag, perhaps 100, perhaps 150 - what you can get for it i guess ...

cheers