Electrical & Lights EP2 headlights!!

Discussion in '7th Generation (2001-2005)' started by k.fresh, Friday 4th Dec, 2009.

1. k.fresh Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

am goin thru bulbs every month!! the fuses are all good n the wirin seems to be awrite!!!!!?!?!?!

N e one else havin same problem!!... n e ideas cheers

2. Remould Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Mine does the same thing. I was changing them every two weeks earlier on in the year. I tried using different types, cheap bulbs from a motorfactor,

3. k.fresh Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yeah, their always burnt or cracked!!

cheers man all check those bulbs out!!

4. Remould Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I had to change one recently, but they lasted for almost 6 months before it died.

Highly recommended! :Smile:

5. CivicTypeReplica Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

maybe getting a bad connection which is causing mega heat

check the terminals are clean and that the spades inside the plugs are night and tight gripping, you don't want the bulb to be loose in the plug...

6. Blair Guest

i did this with break lights recently... lmao 4 stop and tail lights in a month lmaoo

7. Ross18 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Are you using the bulbs with any other aftermarket ones, sometimes you can pull a different current which blows the headlights.

8. Liam Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

is your car stiff an low?? had this on my old corsa was a pain but better bulbs lasted longer. mine was fairly stiff even managed to dislodge a side light bulb hitting a pothole was bouncing about the inside of the headlight till i removed the light an fished it out :Angry:

9. GJCIVIC Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

If ur usin halogen bulbs be careful not to touch the glass wen putin them in cs aparently grease on ur fingers and hands can cause the bulb to blow

10. bel-air Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Call up honda there was a recall of EP2s, because of a problem with the bulb holder or somthing. They will repair it for free if its a recall problem. My mates taking his cos his front lights stopped working and honda said its a common problem and they're fixing it free