Ep2/3 Strut Brace

Discussion in '7th Generation (2001-2005)' started by dc2blair, Thursday 10th Dec, 2009.

1. dc2blair Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just thinking, logically not all EP3 Braces won't fit on my EP2 as I've got the Typhoon system fitted, meaning the intake sticks out a bit.

I could do with something that comes out from the top of the suspension mount about an inch or two, and then across.

Suggestions ?

Thanks

Blair

2. Ross18 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Try the J's Racing site see if their brace is any good.

3. Blair Guest

was hoping someone had an EP2, and had a brace fitted.

I've heard about the Jays Racing one, Any idea of price off the top of your head ?

4. civicdave Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

your looking at the

5. ryanthetriad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

My friend has an ep2 , and I have an EP3, we both have Cusco front upper strut. Best strut IMO, not sure if it will fit over the typhoon, it fits over my mugen induction kit though. Both struts not cheap though.

6. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I love the Cusco brace, really tempted to get one for mine. GruppeM doesn't fit with it though but I doubt I'll ever bother with one of those anyway.

Cusco blue > J's gold

7. ryanthetriad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah thats the only downside to having a GruppeM, you can't fit a cusco, never mind just have to settle with J's racing + J's ETD combo.

8. L.Tang Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

all bout the cusco lol! haha nah j's good but i love the look of the titanium dc sports one they look awesome blair did u reply to my thread mate? about your mate 19 who has a EP3?

9. Blair Guest

Not sure if i did reply m8, ill take a look now...

And its an expensive mistake, id have to see a Cusco 1 fitted before i lashed out the cash lmao.

May have a look at the Replica's, nothing a Jays Racing Sticker Kit From Ebay won't solve :Wink:

10. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

IMG_0542.

Looks mint IMO.

11. ryanthetriad Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Cusco all the way...