General Elysion - questions & answers

Discussion in 'Imports & Worldwide' started by camera_geek, Tuesday 20th Mar, 2018.

1. camera_geek Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Tim Basingstoke
    I've just bought an imported 2007 Elysion Prestige (the one with the big engine).
    I have a shed load of questions, but also some answers...
    I'll start with a couple of questions
    1. Has anyone managed to bluetooth connect their phone? I get that the voice control won't work unless I learn to speak Japanese, but it would be useful to be able to answer incoming calls with the steering wheel buttons.
    2. Will the in-dash DVD only play NTSC DVDs, or is there a way of making it play UK/PAL DVDs?
    ...and an 'answer'
    - I found a copy of the Japanese manual online and, after jumping through quite a few hoops, have managed to get an Englsh translated version in Microsoft Word format. It's a very literal translation, but you can usually get the gist. If anyone wants a copy I can share it. Maybe post it on this site? (not sure about copyright or file size restrictions)

2. Ichiban Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

England CJ Leeds
    @camera_geek I will send you a PM we can exchange email addresses and then we can publish that for you on here. Thanks

andy83 likes this.
  3. dmhg Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Davy Exeter
    Hi Tim,
    I'd love a copy of the manual in English.
    I have had a 2007 2.4 elysion as of February 2018.
    David

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

andy83 likes this.
  5. camera_geek Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England Tim Basingstoke
    Hi
    My translations (with a bit of help from Google!) have been posted on this site. Have a look in the "brochures and manuals" section, they are in the "imports" category.
    The English is a very literal translation and is sometimes quite amusing, bit you can usually get the gist.

6. andy83 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom andy shropshire
    dmhg likes this.