EK3 Auto Saloon Auto > Manual ?

Discussion in '6th Generation (1996-2000)' started by beta, Tuesday 10th Nov, 2009.

1. beta Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

EK3 Auto Saloon Auto > Manual ?

how much would it cost for parts and labour roughly?

thinking is it worth to do..

its D15z6 auto standard...

thanks guys

2. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

gearbox, ECU, (WIRING??), gearstick, interior parts, shifter linkages, clocks, mounts

don't see it being all that difficult or expensive tbh as D-series parts are 10 a penny

3. kc1 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

parts are not expensive all u need are gearbox, clutch kit, flywheel, ECU,shift linkage, clutch pedal, clutch master cylinder and all pipe to slave cylinder, auto to manual mounts, but labour may expensive, better sell ur auto EK, and find a manual EK,,

4. beta Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

but i dun DIY:Angry:

maybe i should listen to KC1 that should get another car...

KC1: wei..i am Beta from Civic Friends ar..

5. kc1 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yeah beta keke... yes ar,, I converted AT to MT in my delsol b4, DIY is cheapest way, :Wink: , but now u can sell ur AT, and find a MT with some mod..

6. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

are you guys from the netherlands?

7. jdm_coupe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

i did mine myself in one weekend bud,

its not as hard as people think,

just make sure when u get the gear box from doner car to get the flywheel and manual flywheel bolts as they are longer then the auto ones,

and fitting the extra pedal and pipes etc is easy as all the bolt holes are then u just need to fix them on,

take pictures of a manual one and just copy it,

linkages all fit without problems u will just need to drill out section for gearstick to pop up though, but theres a plate that u jus need to drill the spot welds out then the hole will b there,

hope that helps anythink els just ask mate,