Breaking EG Lsi breaking

Discussion in 'Breaking & Part Outs' started by James91, Friday 27th Nov, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey whats up guys iv had a bit of an acceident today (don't ask) and i don't think its worth repairing even tho it was like my little friend :Frown:

Im keeping the rotas the coilovers and the induction

everything else is up for grabs as far as im concerned engine is a d15b2 non VTEC and has only covered 44k genuine miles, bassically bonnets fucked rads fucked slam plates probly fucked front bumber fucked and iv had to kick the windscreen out too so thats gone most of the pannels are pretty good apart from the occasional dent but if you need any more pics of things please ask, or if you want to come and have a look around and reap you you like thats cool too. will start breaking tommorow.

Pics (can get more)

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/494/07112009024.jpg

http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/494/07112009024.jpg

ANYBODY NEED A CHAT US A CALL OR TEXT FOR SWIFT REPLIES

Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 28th Nov, 2009
  2. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

What ECU is on this.. Im after a P28?

3. James91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

no idea duck ill take a look tommorow for you

4. dart Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

hiya bud, will you pm me a price for both A-pillar plastic covers and front inner arch liners with clips if all are in vgc. Quick pic would be ace

sorry to hear your EG's dead man, love 'em in silver, green wheels were cool too. There was nothing left of my first lsi unfortunately, except ironically new brake discs and pads and my good health. Chin up dude

peace

5. James91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks for the encouragement, ill be back! ill take a look for you tommorow matey if u pm a number ill send u a pic

6. seanyreeves Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

won't have a p28 as its only an lsi

7. greasemonkey Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

8. ckrs_civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

yhpm dude. need a few bits.

9. civic_bitch Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Oh aye, lol.. Ah well, good luck with breaking it and if you hear of a P28 its mine, lol

10. egshane Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

whats the spec?

wat parts are on it ?

11. James91 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Evening ladies and gents breakings gone very well, started at 9 and just finished! :Smile: got a bit to into and havnt actually eaten yet haha but everythings gone well so doors are mint 1 wings pretty good cond bit rusty on the back but mine on the front other 1s got a crack in it but im sure someone can fix it arch liners are pretty mint ECU is p09 im afraid and engines coming out tommorow as well as breaks maybe hubs and if anyone wants to come look at the shell say now as its going on it roof tommorow to get the coilovers off :Smile: PM or call 07771367274 tommorow for any info!!!

12. NathanialEG4 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

13. NathanialEG4 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

14. aldo56 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

15. aldo56 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.