Civic/5th Gen Eg esi Build thread...

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by aji621, Thursday 18th Sep, 2008.

1. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Right it's becoming a build now, So requires a thread i believe as stuff will be happening over the next few months to it :Smile: So heres a quick run down, its nothing Special, infact its a heap at the minute lol. but ohwell here we go!

newcar2.

Brought like that for

2. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

badass wheels don't see theese enough on EG's :Smile: good base to start on man and doing it yourself gives you so much more satisfaction, and u get to know your car better 2 keep it up!

3. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    Haha yeah man i thought the wheels looked cool, hence why i went soooo far out of the way to get them. haha. cheers though mate.

4. semz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

good start to ya build

5. clarks.2006 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Haha there off my m8s car im also in rotherham. Weve now fitted fat fives to his in white looks the dogs! Nice project car you got m8 can't wait to see it decked.

6. HONDAndy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Looks good so far- you putting this off road for winter and working on it? Was it worth the trip up wi petrol price for these? lol. Keep us posted wi progress mate :Smile:

7. aji621 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Adam Colchester
    His car looked sick with the fat fives on. seriously rude.

& Yeah was worth the trip, just cause it was a laugh more than anything, only get one day off a week, what can be better than a major cruise :Smile: LOL.

Well, i was thinking of keeping it off the road for the winter, but, i knwo what im like. haha. as soon as its slammed, il want to drive it everywhere. haha. we'll see what insurance quotes are like to be honest. :Smile:

8. tegboy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

as said on SL mate. looking good and as above the satisfaction of doing it all yourself is so much better. looking forward to the progress.