EF Sedan for a first car?

Discussion in '4th Generation (1988-1991)' started by Barker, Saturday 21st Nov, 2009.

1. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    What you guys rekon?

Im 16 atm, like seriously I've been close to masturbating over Civics.

Anyways thats beside the point, i quite like the EF sedan, okay i can't imagine them to be like shit off a shovel, but they look nice.

Saw a 1.4 one looking nice on Autotrader, although my dad wouldn't even consider letting me get it soley down to the fact that he is a penis.

What you guys rekon about it for a first car then?

I did want an EG but i didnt want to get raped too badly by insurance, but if theyre about the same for an EG and an EF sedan then ill go for an EG, just like the style you can pull off with the EF's.

Spose i really ought to look at getting some insurance quotes.

Anyways your opinion?

2. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sounds good, IMO Get a cheap one, get a good years motoring under your belt and take it steady... Don't spend loads of money on your first car! Bad things tend to happen at your age, I've been there, twice! lol...

I'm glad I had mishaps in cheap cars though, and very glad I didn't do what some of my mates did and go get a new car on finance, now I've got more experience and calmed down alot I enjoy having a nice car, if I'd had my EK4 at 17 I honestly don't think I'd be here now.

I think having a wank over Civics may be slightly too far though :Messed:

3. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    I was joking lmao.

And yer I've got like

4. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Surely base spec EF's, EG's and EK's are all insurable for young drivers? They are all shopping cars at the end of the day.

5. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nope Vince, when I got my EJ6 a few months back it was the only Civic i could insure. even the DX's were coming out at like

6. Perry. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

hahahaha quality

7. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thing is it's true.

8. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

9. Bong Guest

Not a bad idea for a first car if you can find a good one, 4 doors always seem to be cheaper to insure for me as they are classed as family cars, maybe it will be the same for you

10. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

11. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Well that's good then, maybe there will be less kiddies hooning it around in Civics now. I like EF sedans, why not give it a shot and get some quotes.

12. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    Thats what i was thinking, most people will look at an EF sedan and think what an old banger, where as i have taste lmao

spose its not much of a pulling machine, but im not putting stripes on it to pull the pussy :Tongue:

ill have a look for some quotes later maybe

13. sk8ter646 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

when i was 18 i paid

14. lee4391 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I think EF sedans look sexy on some decked on some nice wheels, and maybe a jap can at the back, Very oldskool JDM kinda look, someone on TOA had a honda shuttle dropped on some 15's with a new exhaust a few decals here and there and a front lip and it look Sick!

15. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeh you should get lucky with the Sedan i reckon because, like my coupe, it's not one kids would go for so...insurers get a bit bewildered XD

16. Vince Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mate you'll find girls love any car, they don't know the difference. Paint it red and it's a Ferrari.

17. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    Lmao this lass im mates with went to me the other day..

"oh my favorite car is a Honda Civic theyre gorgeous"

I almost fucked her there and then.

18. 1964 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Best feeling in the world? First time driving, four hot chicks as passengers, and yu with a big fuck off grin on your face. Anyways, go get some quotes you loser.

19. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    right ill try get quotes now

20. Barker Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Roger
    fuck skae i don't even know what year the damn car is or registration and shit :Tongue:

over to auto trader i go