Ecco the dolphin!

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by Fong, Sunday 8th Nov, 2009.

1. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol did anyone ever finish this? what are the objectives of this game? i got sega megadrive collection on xbox 360 and its just how the game were before was funny! streets of rage 2 never gets old, seriously a epic game IMO! what are your memorable games guys?

2. RoboEK Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i think your on to somthing here i don't know any one who finished Ecco, iv gotta say thay i was more of a nintendo fan so, Bobble bobble, Mario 3, donky kong country.

3. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

donkey kong was a good game aswel! golden axe is also one of my favourites! anyone play a megadrive game called mega-lo-mania? fucking awesome game

4. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i've got a Master System and a Mega Drive emulator on my computer!

currently playing Alex Kidd in Miracle world and some micro machines :Grin:

Altered Beast also is WINZ

5. H22_Dan.. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i use to play that but again never completed , i played alex the kid and goldeney on n64 :Grin: man i wish i still had my n64 with goldeneye

6. samurai_x Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I finished it, the endings shit! You gotta keep headbutting this massive head, looks like an alien head. Once thats done Ecco starts having a complimentary wank with his mates.

7. burray Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I remember that too! Think I finished it. Was a great game but tougher than I thought it was going to be. Altered Beast was bastard hard too, and you never got to turn into the best beasts as much as you should have done.

8. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

You couldn't complete it.

I've been trying since i was 6.

haven't seen daylight in twelve years.

9. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Streets of rage was amazing :Grin:

Didn't get Ecco the dolphin tho :Frown:

10. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

if you guys get a chance pick up sega megadrive collection for 360/ps3 trust me old school games in there, once in a while i play streets of rage and golden axe! :Grin:

11. jh_mgr Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Rainbow Land ftw

12. Hou Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Micro Machines 4 player! Play this round at a mates every now and then, 4 of us on the megadrive for the evening, the swearing, foul play and cheating is unbelievable!

13. WIlkesyMB6 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I have actually got a Mega Drive and a master system setup at home for a bit of old skool gaming lol. My fav Mega Drive game was mega bomber man, could play that for hours! Then golden axe

14. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

still got my original megadrive and Super Nintendo, can't beat mario kart and then sonic on megadrive, Obviously micro machines aswell... alll of them! With the extra 2 players plug into the game cartridge :Tongue:

15. Pearse Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

i bought a megadrive off ebay a couple of months back, its the old-er skool number 1 lol can't belive how bodged they actually were! blowing into the cartrige for it too work! lol Ecco is fucking testing at times frustrates me too much :Tongue: Anyone played outrun? that was a god awful game but alladin fuckin rocks!!

16. stujotham Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

zool and vectroman where good fun too, and bubsy and janes pond! Oh the memories

17. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

May i be the first to say the magic word.

Goldeneye

18. r883 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

No you can't :Grin:

19. Callum. Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Oh fuck, I need a save. Who am i kidding, best game. Ever! in fact fuck CODMW2 in the face i'm playing that.

20. burray Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

JESUS Zool and Pond take me back!

What retro games can I buy with points on LIVE?