dodgy character

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by DILO_ATTAX, Monday 16th Nov, 2009.

1. DILO_ATTAX Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

basically i want to purchase some items of a fellow forum member, but he has not got and paypal account, i have been messed around before by transferring money into direct bank account so don't really want to be doing that, he has left me his mobile number i have tried to call and left few msg's but had nothing back as a reply, when i p.m him on here he reply's as "im busy" but all i asked was for a msg in return to confirm his originality? :Whistle: and i had done a deal with him for couple of bits and it seems his in a hurry for me to deposit the money into his account like his desperate some sort? he hasn't had any feedback so i can really tell from previous sales he has made and he is a fairly new user aswe?

what do you guys think i should do? :O

2. DILO_ATTAX Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

basically i want to purchase some items of a fellow forum member, but he has not got and paypal account, i have been messed around before by transferring money into direct bank account so don't really want to be doing that, he has left me his mobile number i have tried to call and left few msg's but had nothing back as a reply, when i p.m him on here he reply's as "im busy" but all i asked was for a msg in return to confirm his originality? :Whistle: and i had done a deal with him for couple of bits and it seems his in a hurry for me to deposit the money into his account like his desperate some sort? he hasn't had any feedback so i can really tell from previous sales he has made and he is a fairly new user aswe?

what do you guys think i should do? :O

3. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

I wouldn't pay direct into his account if you are suspicious... Feel free to PM me the users details and I can keep an eye on them.

Are they local enough that you could just pay cash on collection?

4. BigJames Commercial Services Trader

I wouldn't pay direct into his account if you are suspicious... Feel free to PM me the users details and I can keep an eye on them.

Are they local enough that you could just pay cash on collection?

5. tbukhtaw Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

no worth the risk mate, wouldn't deal with him personally , if he can't be asked replying to your messages etc. what makes you think he will post it out on time, just out of interest what is it your buying?? i might be able to help

6. tbukhtaw Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

no worth the risk mate, wouldn't deal with him personally , if he can't be asked replying to your messages etc. what makes you think he will post it out on time, just out of interest what is it your buying?? i might be able to help

7. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As BigJames has mentioned, relay his details on so that he can be monitored but also as a general rule of thumb if a seller proves to be unhelpful and not very forthcoming, save yourself the trouble and walk away..

Prevention is better than cure..

8. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As BigJames has mentioned, relay his details on so that he can be monitored but also as a general rule of thumb if a seller proves to be unhelpful and not very forthcoming, save yourself the trouble and walk away..

Prevention is better than cure..

9. DILO_ATTAX Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

this one of the replys i got....

me "tried calling you last night no answer?"

him "yes so? its called being busy"

him "you going the send the money? if not i'll just add you to the growing list of timewasters on this site"

attitude stinks if you ask me?

10. DILO_ATTAX Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

this one of the replys i got....

me "tried calling you last night no answer?"

him "yes so? its called being busy"

him "you going the send the money? if not i'll just add you to the growing list of timewasters on this site"

attitude stinks if you ask me?

11. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dilo.. Don't waste your time with this person..

12. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Dilo.. Don't waste your time with this person..

13. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Drop me or any of the Moderator team a PM with the said person's username so we can have a look into the matter for any suspect activity..

14. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Drop me or any of the Moderator team a PM with the said person's username so we can have a look into the matter for any suspect activity..

15. DILO_ATTAX Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

forwarded info to james :Smile: cheers 3rd opinion counted

16. DILO_ATTAX Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

forwarded info to james :Smile: cheers 3rd opinion counted

17. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I simply wouldn't buy anything off him just because he sounds like a complete cock. :lol:

18. WELZ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I simply wouldn't buy anything off him just because he sounds like a complete cock. :lol:

19. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What an ignorant cunt!

20. clive Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

What an ignorant cunt!