DJ Hero

Discussion in 'Technology, Gaming & Phones' started by BubblyBex, Wednesday 4th Nov, 2009.

1. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just a quick one...

Any one brought or played DJ Hero yet?

Im a big fan of the guitar hero's and am debating about whether or not to get it for xmas?

I've heard mixed reveiws about it so thought id ask if any of you lot have it!

2. Tobiasnugent Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

depends if you like that sorta music i think

3. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've played this at work yesterday at game on my lunch break really fun to play and worth the money if you have spare cash about! really good fun but gets boring if you play by yourself.

4. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So you think im better of getting Guitar Hero 5 or DJ Hero??

5. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

guitar hero 5 wasn't really good IMO. id rather have DJ hero its more funnier in a way! guitar hero 5 is very complicated for me lol

6. BubblyBex Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

isnt guitar hero 5 the same as the others??

7. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've only played guitar hero 3! lol played at work and you have to use the mic as compulsory!

8. V9DPW Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

GH5 has some good tunes but nothing new on it, apart u can used your own person from xbox live as a character thats about it. i fancy getting dj hero as its something new and different, plus my GH guitars keep braking :Angry:

9. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

DJ hero will be on my xmas list this year you can battle online its really good fun like i said before buts its a game where you can't play by yourself!

10. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i'm not liking dj hero

11. krs1 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

dj hero has drum and bass in it! enough said...

12. Sirk Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

wow

13. Rob crx Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

theres gonna be loads of people now who think they can actually DJ.

14. V9DPW Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

jaguar skills failed on dj hero lol

15. Fong Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i am getting this tomorrow for

16. Stu. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I tried it and failed miserably. It's ok I guess, some good tunes, but I agree that it isn't one to play alone.

GH5 is better IMO. Good for party play too, you can set a playlist then people can just join in/finish as they please without having to restart the song or playlist. I think that's a pretty good touch anyway.

17. chelt_scene Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i like these games but im never ever any good at them lol

18. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I've had a go on it, and i have to say it is fun and the fact you can't fail just makes you feel like god... especially the scratching :Tongue: ... , but i was drunk with a group of mates, i can't see myself playing something like that at home on my own, ... well maybe if my Forza skate and GTA discs broke :Tongue:

I love guitar hero etc but once again its not really a game i play on my own, its more a pre-night out excersize! if i wanna play guitar on my own il play a real one lol

19. F3RG1E Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Had a shot of dj hero in game last week and its actually quite fun, im deffo gonna get it. Was thinking about GH5 aswell as dj hero, but i might go for Rockband2 just to see what its like, as I've never played the rockband series before. Tip of the day is to either buy dj hero from tesco or HMV as theyve got it for 69pound and in Game its either 89.99 or something silly like 99.99. I asked the bloke in Game (which is about 10 feet away from the hmv store)...and they can't price match it, nope...won't fucking do it. Feel sorry for all the peeps buyin it in Game, a couple of steps next door to hmv will save them 30 quid.

I would give it a shot for deffo and if you don't like...sell it on ebay or sell it to me :Tongue:

20. Site Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i want to try it to see whats its like...but i think the fact I can just get my real decks and mixer out puts me off spending 70 quid on a game...when I could have 70 quids worth of vinyl :Grin: