Damn Tooth Out!

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by NeilVtec, Friday 4th Dec, 2009.

1. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Had to get a wisdom tooth removed this morning and now it won't stop bleeding while im trying to work and now i can't go get hammered at my mates 21st tonight.... FAIL !!! :Angry:

2. SaintGrimm Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ouch! Wisdoms suck :Frown:

Fingers crossed I've had no problems with mine yet.

3. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Oh not good :Frown: are you sure your meant to be back at work after that? lol

4. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mine are growing through...it fcuking hurts!! Those teeth are gash, does it hurt to rip them out?

5. Bong Guest

Why can't you go out?

6. Andy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not allowed to drink after having them out.

Think it's cos of the injections they give you =/

7. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Drink anyway, the more intoxicants the better.

lol :Tongue:

8. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

its because alcohol thins the blood and it needs to clot to start healing properly, thus you cannot drink my friend

9. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

At least the tooth fairy is going to visit you tonight :Tongue:

10. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol i wish the tooth fairy did come :Frown:

Yeah i considered drinking anyways but I've got my cousins birthdya to go to 2morrow so need it healed at least a bit so i can get my munch on with family etc!

im still going, but it doesnt really count the same when your not drinking :Tongue:

I probably shouldnt be at work but we were busy so thought i would!... it still hastn stopped bleeding ? im sure they are meant to clot ? we'll see! im done at work now and just wanna go home!

11. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

it will clot when you rest mate you shouldnt of gone back to work haha

12. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Did you get given them cotton wool bud things with stuff on, that they told you to put on if bleeds? That should stop it :Smile:

13. Bong Guest

Just have some Jager Bombs you'll be right Nizzle

Actually don't do that, thats bad advice

14. scottboy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No its not, the alcohol will get into your blood stream quicker with that gapping hole in your mouth. Hurts like fuck don't it bud, just had 2 out

15. shawthing001 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Swish abit of salty water round you mouth every couple of hours. Will help clot! I had teeth taken out for my braces and was fucking annoying bleeding for hours on end, also when you are home get a old pillow cover, cut it into little bits and bit on them cos it will help absorb and saliva around it and will dry up the blood, making it clot quicker......

16. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

lol jaeger FTW!!!! man i love that stuff!

Yeah they gave me like 3 of those cottonwool in string things but I've used them all and its STILL going, not as fast.... but its still going , the taste is boring me now

(thought youd all like to know that!)

17. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nice advice lol I've been told not to do the salt water until 2morrow by the dentist woman tho even tho now u and my mate have both told me too, hmmmm i don't have an old pillow cover, but I've got about 100 x brand new white t-shits in my garage that i use as polishing cloths so il pinch an un-opened one and butcher it later!

18. linh-ej9 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

if u can't drink you can smoke

19. NeilVtec Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

your not supposed to smoke either..... spose cud allways cover the hole with gauze haha

20. tony07 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I've had two wisdom teeth out recently and on both occasions i could still spit blood two days later!! and the pain is terrible when you try and sleep.. might not be that bad for you though lol