Civic/5th Gen D16z6 Turbo build

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by seductive10, Monday 17th Dec, 2007.

1. dazza8 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

loving mate keep up the good work

2. teishi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Much appreciated brov, thanks.

3. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Here's some pic's i have started sanding the boot in these photos. After painting i got some really bad orange peal. When mixed the frist coat of paint, i mixed it slighty to thick not enough thinner. i also still need to paint the doors, i'll get them done in the next couple of weeks.

The coilovers should be here in the next couple of days so i can get it decked at last. Im also going to get some tyres from ijwhiteman this week thanks mate. Im still not sure what colour to paint the wheels (white gold or green)

2008_0112more0006.

I have not painted the bonnet because i want a carbon one.........

2008_0112more0007.

2008_0112more0010.

2008_0112more0008.

i'll have the doors in primer by the end of the week

2008_0112more0011.

4. teishi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Brov looking very niceeee. can't w8 to see it finished, its gonna be 1 mint EG. I think white or gold wheels wud look pucca.

5. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thanks bro, it will be just for now mate im thinking about getting some ronal r10's. not very JDM i know Lol

http://www.rimstyle.com/pages/products/product_car.html?category=wheel_tyre_packages;manufacturer=ronal;type=ronal_r10_turbo

You still gonna be able to make it this weekend??

6. tr!x Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

what i first wanted for my EG dean. i think it'll look the mutts nuts when its done

7. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Thanks a lot mate it taking long enough.....

8. teishi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

yep I've got sat off but not sure if cliff can

9. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

He said he was meeting up with you. We can meet up on the way. say South Mimms service station.......

10. teishi Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

He's coming santa pod, ill go up to his and then to urs or the service station. Should be good fun man.

Is anyone else from this site goin?

11. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah i think there's a few going........

12. tr!x Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

13. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

To the pod bro its the fast show. Im a pod virgin LOL do you fancy it paul. me and my other mate (non driver) ar gonna camp over.

14. tr!x Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

never been pod either dean, if its this weekend i can't.

been way off the ball with everything including my Civic recently, she's ineed of some loving

15. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Yeah it is mate....

you need to sort it out bro. I bet it's because you'v been partying to much LOL

16. tr!x Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

new girlfriend. need i say more

17. ckrs_civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

ok dude where we going?? to the pod???lol if its good weather might be a good day.

need to get this b16b on the road, but the other esi need some love too!! but might take the EK, not sure when time comes closer will know beter.

18. seductive10 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

OK i understand:Wink:

Cool i'll come down friday. I'll try and get away for 12 if i can and get to yours by 1

19. ijwhiteman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Looking good buddy!!! Hurry up and finish the damn thing paint and turbo!!! And paint those wheels WHITE!!!! Tyres ok?

20. [email protected] Commercial Services Trader

ne updates?