Engine & Gearbox d16z6 HELP

Discussion in 'Honda D-Series' started by Quyet, Saturday 14th Nov, 2009.

1. Quyet Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

right i was driving today i then put my foot down and my car feels very very sluggish.... i don't think its the clutch slipping and also the car idles abit mad.... goes under 1k RPM and miss fires.... i recently just changed the head and head gasket.... i don't know if you lot know how its like when you over fill your engine with engine oil but it feels like that.... anyone help me please?????

2. pickles2010 Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

r your ht leads on?

if u think oil to much check it haha

3. Quyet Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

the oil is fine its between the minimum and max.... yeah they are on.... i was all driving normal yesterday and now its just playing up.... wtf!!!!! anyone else have other suggestions?

4. spongebob Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

if youve just changed the head and head gasket i would get a sniff done, this will check to see if the headgasket has a leak at least then you can start to narrow it down.

5. Quyet Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

i just found out my exhaust is gone... i don't know where but im gonna find out tommorow... i don't know whether it could be the back box because its a custom motorbike exhaust....

6. ek-greeny Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

won't cause a misfire mate

7. Quyet Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

just found out its not the exhaust... don't know wtf it is now.... what could cause this problem?

8. carlsberg Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

probably not timed up properly