D16y7

Discussion in '6th Generation (1996-2000)' started by craigej6, Wednesday 2nd Dec, 2009.

1. craigej6 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hey guys how much would i get for a d16 engine just the non VTEC one its got about 78000k on it what do you guys think ? all in working order nothing wrong with it. comes with ECU and the usual stuff

2. craigej6 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

3. Jake@redbitz Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

150 to someone who desperatly needs it?

4. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

serieously 31minutes till you bump it and it was only 5 threads down. patience mate or people will get pee'd off with ya.

and about 80quid as it isnt a engine people want to convert to on here. more than likely a few people have them tooked away cos they can't get rid off them.

best place to seel is ebay, and hope someone who use it as good old a to b transport needs a engine

5. craigej6 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ok cheers for info guys sorry for the quick bump. yeah i know its not a sort after engine so wasnt expecting much ill try ebay and see how we go and also i guess i could ring breakers yards see if they are interested too.

6. Jake@redbitz Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

breakers will want money off you for them to have it haha.

7. Smiley Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

my personal favourite way to get rid off unwanted engines is to put it on my front garden and cover it with a plastic sheet.

a few days later wallah, the scrap men have nicked it. job done

8. craigej6 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lol well i know its not a good engine but...

9. haggis Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i flung mine in a skip

shite engine, worth maybe

10. devere Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ill take it for free? Can always do with a backup for spares on my build!