cunt touching my wipers

Discussion in 'Steam Room' started by likekites, Sunday 8th Nov, 2009.

1. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

so this isnt big at all but it annoys me, so im talking to this guy whos staying at the holiday park where i work, talking to him all night, met him once outside of work by chance and we got talking about our cars

so now knowing what i drive i come out of work to realise he's played with ym wipers and pulled them so there sticking out

no big deal to anyone else but its the most money I've ever spent on one thing and i don't want people touching it

i didnt buy it for people to touch its for me to enjoy, also his cousin wrote 'hi from gema' in the water on my rear windscreen which annoyed me,

this isnt a big deal i know but I've gotta vent some steam as all i could really do was put a note on his car saying

'don't touch my car....'

which i did

anger vented, if you think this is petty then say so but i really don't give a shit because to me its a big deal

night

2. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

dewiper front and rear ftw!

3. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

living in britain ftl :Tongue:

shitting on his mg zr bonnet ftw

(i wouldn't actually do it though for the record)

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 8th Nov, 2009
  4. carlsberg Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

getalife.com

5. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what a bitch you are, bet you feel like a plonker now for posting it.

6. Shib786 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

super glue his wipers :Grin:

7. JDMLJ Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Er, don't touch my car.

:Tongue:

8. Ross_D15b Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Someone needs to get a grip in a big way

9. Chinglish Peasant Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom George Lomdon
    Next time mate when I see you I know how to annoy you, I am going to touch your wipers, I am gonna touch them until they get wet, I am touch them until the rubber material gets all soft or until the washer jets ejaculate. You don't want me near your car mate, I am a total car hunk, thats why I got so many of them, I have the irresistable touch of a "real driver" lol

(now that people is how to do a fucked up reply)

10. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha ^ wiper rape!!

11. Loony Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Chinglish, you wipers obessed pervert :rofl:

12. Basil Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I hate people touching my car and writing in the dirt and shit grrrr and also when you have girls in your car and they put their foot on your dash to tie their laces, I swear to god I almost punch every bitch that does that.

13. dozzy Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

There isn't really any need for anybody to touch your car unless they are opening the door, and for some reason 95% of people seem to have an obsession with touching cars or leaning on them, does my fucking nut.. I just go mental :Smile:

14. TUTE Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

thats y the shocker was invented :Tongue:

lol

15. Mattharvey12 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha toshay

this thread is so lame!

16. Pedram Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

you now know how to annoy me too!

17. Boz. Guest

likekites-OCD (a little) Buy yourself a tazer gun. When he goes to touch your car shoot and zap the bastard. Understand where your coming from, but no need for the C word in the title.

18. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

thanks, as i said above billy, i don't care if you think its petty i wanted to vent some anger after working some 17 hours being completely ran off my feet at work, i also wrote in the OP that i didnt care what anyone thought so you can get a grip too....... of my willy :Smile:

and boz, it may sound ott but i wouldn't vent any anger whatsoever if i spoke the queens english and just wrote a sentence, i apologise if this has offended anyone but alas this is 'tha steam room'

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 8th Nov, 2009
  19. billy786_1988 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

what willy? HA!

20. likekites Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

i don't think weve ever met, i could be wrong :Wink: