Tyres & Wheels crv18" wheels

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by the coops, Tuesday 12th Mar, 2019.

1. the coops Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom frances cooper Wadebridge
    Hi
    I am wondering what 18" steel wheel would fit my 13 4th Generation CR-V to use as a spare, the price of full size alloys is a bit to much .

cheers

2. DrSam H-Tune's Counsel Club H-Tune

United Kingdom Sam Birmingham
    Are you after a full size tyre or space saver?

3. the coops Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom frances cooper Wadebridge
    i am after a full size steel, i don't want to pay £150 for an alloy. i wondered what other makes of vehicle would fit my CR-V .

4. MattBeardless Manager in Training H-Tune Staff

United Kingdom Matt Derby
    @the coops - If you give us a shout via our email ([email protected]) I can forward you onto @Mike at H-Tune, our brands manager. He can look into sourcing one for you, we'll more than likely be able to get it cheaper than Honda main dealers.

DrSam likes this.
  5. DrSam H-Tune's Counsel Club H-Tune

United Kingdom Sam Birmingham
    The PDC is 5x114mm
    Hub center bore is 64.1mm
    Which is the same as the 5 stud Honda alloys. The offset may differ therefore you'll have to check if you have clearance if you use an alloy from a different model however the previous generation CR-V have the same spec so that could be something to consider.

6. dom.pl Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi guys
    hope all are well and prepare CR-V s for winter scientist said very bad :jumpup::jumpup:
    so my question is about alloy/ steel wheels can i use 17 inch with higher profile winter tyres 225/ ?/17 or have to be 18
    any suggestions welcome
    thanks guys

7. dom.pl Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

it would be much diferent ET between 50[CR-V -55 ?

8. dom.pl Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi boys and girls
    i found geniune honda alloys with winter tyres from 12 plate CR-V 225/60/18 with ET -50
    my question is currently i got ET-45 so it would be 5 difference and would make any problem ?
    please let me know ASAP
    THANKS

9. MattBeardless Manager in Training H-Tune Staff

United Kingdom Matt Derby
    You can usually get 5mm 'shim' spacers, that fit over the studs (which you can fit if and only if the wheel nut threads are on the stud fully. The only real issues you're liable to have here are brake caliper clearance and possibly clearance to the arch liner on full lock...being 5mm, I doubt it.

Your best bet would be to check that there's 5mm between the wheel spokes and the brake calipers/carriers as well as 5mm between the tyre and the arch liner (on both sides) at full lock.

10. dom.pl Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thank you very much

11. dom.pl Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆