Crimbo Prezzies ?

Discussion in 'Lounge & Gossip' started by haz, Friday 4th Dec, 2009.

1. haz Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have you started yet ? and whats everybody buying the other half or asked for

Discuss

Haz

2. Shaggy EK4 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Simple No Lol need to ASAP no other half so im sorted there :Smile:

3. Gynx Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I asked for a CNC lathe...

Apparently its to much lol

4. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I have all mine! I got them all last month and they are all wrapped. Now I have more money this month to get totaly wasted!

I do know my little brother has got me a spoon steering wheel :Grin:

5. Kadir Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you already know what you are receiving; doesn't that spoil the element of surprise?

6. DanF Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Me and my little brother tell eachother what we want. Its easier :Smile:

7. Dan Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Dan Oldbury
    Lucky for me, the boss does all the chrimby shopping for everybody we know...

As for her present, im going to buy her a pallet of house bricks.... (She wants a flowerbed building)

8. daz-civic Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

almost finished ours, got a puppy on tuesday but the fucking thing keep wriggling when i try to wrap it:Grin:

9. civic-voy Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

bugger all untill tomorrow, getting the other half a new t.v but getting it from costco so i can get it on the cheap side lol. don't know what she has for me but everytime i go in her room i have to look at a big gift bay with my stuf in...

10. Ross. Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I got my GF a digital camera, DVD of her fave comedian and a make-up set! This is all i've bought for xmas shit, ooooops.

11. morf Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

bought 2 lap tops and 2 mob phones for my two lads and some g-star close and bought them a wii to share.

got my daughter a dsi and loads of girly shit

12. HotPinkBabe Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I got my parents and brother cd,games, dvds they wanted :Smile:

Got Boyfriend couple boxsets he wanted and a drifting day :Smile:

I feel really bad this year though as haven't really had the money i normally do so haven't bought very much as i normally would :Frown: